ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you want strictly links and release dates without all the fuss and chit chat, sneakeraddet is your boy.

don't waste your time lurking here, go there and get all the info from here at a slight delay.

smile.gif

Now that I have 3.0 in hand size 11 and 11.5, I've decided to go down .5. The knit is just too loose for my liking, and and I can remove the insole on sz 11 if I need to. Breaks my heart though, since I'm OCD on having all the same size in the same model...

Copped the Night Cargo/Clay's off adidas uk. Actually a really easy cop, the twitter accounts were like a minute behind the drop so all the bots were late.

Feels good after missing out on the trace cargos.

Was thinking about getting the cargos since i'll never get that olive pair, but i'm not sure if i wanna hassle with it

Was so easy to cart the Night Cargos on Adidas UK and Adidas Germany in any size. Really hoping for something similar on Adidas US in 5-6 hours! 

I'm still debating if i like the oreos enough hehe.. Should i check out yes or no ?:D can always just return..

Anyone using a bot is either refreshing the site or has a page monitor so I doubt that was the issue. Might just not be as hype to the average person as we feel it is.

Best of luck to everyone trying to cop the oreos tomorrow! Got mine in yesterday and had to paint them ASAP. Hope these restock over and over, as I would really like to double up for under retail.

Back
Top Bottom