ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These look WAY better in person.  Very happy I grabbed them, still wish they had a black sole however.  

Thanks again, Richards! 
pimp.gif

Whats that

It means, it's a no go. You should check to see if it's in your order history.

Thing is i dont have an account with them, just checked out straight thru pp. So i dont have an order number, nor an account to check history. I assume they would send order confirmation to the pp email, right?

Does finishline just take all orders and sort it out later? I checked out with pp, got an email from pp but nothing from finishline

Maybe a ghost charge?

Whats that

When they sell you something they're out of or your payment didn't go through on their end. If you haven't received an order email from them by now most likely that's what happened

Almost all sizes were available when i ordered, couldnt have been easier. Thats why i was wondering if they're known for overselling, cause it seems they had em compared to other sites that had few if any sizes at that time. But yeah, no email so i doubt its gonna go thru. Oh well, got an 11.5 locally but really needed an 11.

Loooool, hard to understand how big the hype is in US.. The shoes sat online in more than 20 hours here in Denmark now.
ohwell.gif

well since i'll be at the game, I guess I can kiss those silver boosts gone. no chance at copping with how slow service will be there.

Back
Top Bottom