ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shake Shack opening up in the Century City Mall thats being remodeled. Its going to be hell. Tenants about to be pissed those first couple of months.
Yeah, normally I wait like 2-3 months before I even venture to newly opened places...  Dunkin Donuts was the only exception... 
roll.gif

Thought I had carted olives and accidentally copped reds [emoji]128528[/emoji]

So excited I didn't even check when checking out lol. Fml

Just copped the Oreos from HOH. These are so :pimp: I havnt bought a pair of UB since the 1.0s which i have 3 pairs of in 11.5, but these 3.0s i grabbed an 11 after trying the 11.5 and finding it too big. I wanted to grab a pair for my bro but they made me to drop my bag off in the car smh. So I had to walk an extra 15 in the snow to scoop his pair :lol: All good tho, these are super clean!

Just copped the Oreos from HOH. These are so
pimp.gif
I havnt bought a pair of UB since the 1.0s which i have 3 pairs of in 11.5, but these 3.0s i grabbed an 11 after trying the 11.5 and finding it too big. I wanted to grab a pair for my bro but they made me to drop my bag off in the car smh. So I had to walk an extra 15 in the snow to scoop his pair
laugh.gif
All good tho, these are super clean!
SHould've just went into another store and grabbed a bag to put the first pair in

BOOM kept refreshing and checked out my size 11.5 of the night cargo

Tried forever on Night Cargo sz 11 and 11.5. Like 40 mins of refreshing. Gave up and bought YM cart. Feel so sad but happy to secure a pair. Wanted these much more than TC's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom