ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried forever on Night Cargo sz 11 and 11.5. Like 40 mins of refreshing. Gave up and bought YM cart. Feel so sad but happy to secure a pair. Wanted these much more than TC's.
don't feel bad, it was a $15 cart ($13ish if you converted), I know you've paid higher for atc slots before

Anyone get order confirmations from ADC?
rip, ADC order confirmations are usually instant

got a pair in my cart but it says its unavailable. if its in my cart shouldnt it be available? :lol:

don't feel bad, it was a $15 cart ($13ish if you converted), I know you've paid higher for atc slots

True and those ATC saved me like $150-200 from resale market on Reigning Champs and TB 1.0. Curious if Adidas will release the Night Cargo in larger numbers or not.

Last edited:
the more i see those clear grays the more i like em. is like are almost perfect. 
smokin.gif
 lol.. Has spring summer written all over it

reading a few pages and seems like all everyone is talking about is ATC services lmao. Buying sneakers has become so cringe.

reading a few pages and seems like all everyone is talking about is ATC services lmao. Buying sneakers has become so cringe.
Incredibly cringeworthy the fact that kids in school with no gear but were good with computers are now getting us back and creating bot programs lol

Incredibly cringeworthy the fact that kids in school with no gear but were good with computers are now getting us back and creating bot programs lol
lol you should've been one of those kids.. unless you thought being fresh but clueless was gonna help you get by in the future

For what it's worth, there aren't many "bot/ATC companies" out there that actually work. 

A lot of those sites that offer the ATC's all run their orders on the same server and will incur the same results.  

There are only 2 or 3 out there for Adidas at the moment that are successful. 

Back
Top Bottom