ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You hoopin' in those?

What's with the socks over the tights? 
tongue.gif

red ultraboost have known to sit for a while in UB history lol. Either adidas just can't seem to make a nice red colorway or people in general don't prefer red

I think maybe its more trendy to have earth tones, and people aren't wearing those bright colored runners anymore, at least not the UB crowd.

The red shade is done really well for the 3.0.
Like the color as much as the ub st ray red.
Just bad timing with everything this month.

The red shade is done really well for the 3.0.
Like the color as much as the ub st ray red.
Just bad timing with everything this month.
The best red that I wish goes on the EQT or the UB is that ray red.

I was close to copping the STs but couldn't get over the silhouette.

Now that I have 3.0 in hand size 11 and 11.5, I've decided to go down .5. The knit is just too loose for my liking, and and I can remove the insole on sz 11 if I need to. Breaks my heart though, since I'm OCD on having all the same size in the same model...
Do you have a narrow foot and any issue with toe bulge on the .5 size down?

Now that I have 3.0 in hand size 11 and 11.5, I've decided to go down .5. The knit is just too loose for my liking, and and I can remove the insole on sz 11 if I need to. Breaks my heart though, since I'm OCD on having all the same size in the same model...
I'm OCD and stayed with the same size.  But, I am semi-curious about going half size down for 3.0s.  Have you worn the half size down enough to vouch for it?
I haven't worn them a lot yet, but my regular 11.5 is so loose that its annoying.

So now I wear

11.5 in 1.0 and 2.0

sz 11 in uncaged

sz 11 in 3.0

some outdated news (forgot to post) but Adidas on 5th ave had pairs of all UBs released at 3pm. They were limiting purchases to one colorway per person.

some outdated news (forgot to post) but Adidas on 5th ave had pairs of all UBs released at 3pm. They were limiting purchases to one colorway per person.
update - only 7.5 Night Cargo left as of right now. other colorways not sure

Are there any import duty charges from Hong Kong? About to place $840 order through kicks-crew.

Didn't the import duty charge raise recently?

I haven't worn them a lot yet, but my regular 11.5 is so loose that its annoying.

So now I wear

11.5 in 1.0 and 2.0

sz 11 in uncaged

sz 11 in 3.0
This is why I went today to try the .5sz down. It feels better but def toe bulge for me.

I'll just deal with the slight baggyness of the 3.0. I'll eventually get used to it.

I just grab an 11.5 in everything now. Its too stressful to try and figure out sizing before having the shoe in hand and most of the time i can deal with any extra toe room. I'd rather have a little extra toe room than have the shoe be too tight. Plus most of the time the extra toe room isn't any huge deal

Back
Top Bottom