ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I believe they came with gray and black laces.
I double checked some ebay posts and yea you're right black and gray. Well guess the seller took the black pair 
laugh.gif

Trace cargos > Night peanut butter cargos don't see how it's really debating but it seems like those who missed out on the trace cargo and don't want to pay a Lil resell are on the night cargo bandwagon

Hi all, what condition would you say these 3Ms are in? Seller says worn 3x and 9.5/10 condition. How much should one pay for 3Ms in that condition? I know that question depends on the person but I just want some opinions. Thanks!

More pics:
Would need pics of the size tag inside and better pic of outsole to determine the condition.
Thanks everyone who gave me their input. I asked for more pics. Might pull the trigger.

Trace cargos > Night peanut butter cargos don't see how it's really debating but it seems like those who missed out on the trace cargo and don't want to pay a Lil resell are on the night cargo bandwagon
then what do you call the people that purposefully passed on trace cargos to get the night cargos? or is nobody else allowed to like what they like?

then what do you call the people that purposefully passed on trace cargos to get the night cargos? or is nobody else allowed to like what they like?
You didn't know everyone only likes LTD models? 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, NC > TC ez imo

Last edited:

I passed on both cargos but prefer night if i had to choose. Not sure where that puts me. on the side of the bandwagon hanging on the spokes?

Not gonna front, I was a bit underwhelmed. The sole doesn't pop as much as I would like. I guess I expected a true gum sole when in reality I knew it wouldn't be. This tan/clay sole is a bit dull. The uppers are awesome though. Really clean and a super sexy shade of green. A true gum sole would have set this shoe off on to another level though.

Trace Cargo is a darker olive and I personally think the heel cup is unique. The Night Cargo is wayyy to light colored and the "gum" sole is extremely underwhelming. 

lol there is no denying that there are some people who prefer the Trace Cargos over the Night Cargos, and an equal amount of people that prefer Night Cargos over Trace Cargos. But to flat out say people ONLY copping Night Cargos because they struck out on Trace Cargos or don't wanna pay resell for the Trace Cargos is just outright dumb assumption.

Night Cargos were the first olive 3.0's that was revealed, and I immediately liked them. I thought the Trace Cargos looked cool as well but I've mentioned in the past that I wouldn't get both and if it came down to it, I'd get one and Night Cargos was my choice

Not gonna front, I was a bit underwhelmed. The sole doesn't pop as much as I would like. I guess I expected a true gum sole when in reality I knew it wouldn't be. This tan/clay sole is a bit dull. The uppers are awesome though. Really clean and a super sexy shade of green. A true gum sole would have set this shoe off on to another level though.
Yah from the pic you posted i could tell that the gum sole didn't really pop as much as I would want to. Still looks like a dope shoe nonetheless and I can't wait for my pair for come in!

Not even close. That knit on the trace cargos looks like potato sack material. The heel cup is too brash. The trace cargos are too loud for me. The night cargos are a lot cleaner and "grown up". The sole gives it a subtle hint of contrast which I can appreciate. NC much preferred for me.

Purposefully ? Lol ... you buy what you want bruh ... **** with that .. ltd or not imo night cargo is trash compare to trace cargo.. pics and in person different animal ... would like to see some side by side reviews ...

Purposefully ? Lol ... you buy what you want bruh ... **** with that .. ltd or not imo night cargo is trash compare to trace cargo.. pics and in person different animal ... would like to see some side by side reviews ...
I passed on Trace Cargos to get Night Cargos. You think thats trash? thats cool. You think I like Night Cargos because I can't afford Trace Cargo resell? Nah. Trace Cargo resell is like $50 over retail. Don't let the hype get to your head. 

Last edited:
Ultra boost just doesn't really lend itself to a gum sole IMO, especially since the sole doesn't cover the entire bottom. The alternating white and gum/tan/clay just doesnt look as great as if it was an entire gum sole. 

is it ok that i like the Night Cargo's way more than Trace Cargo's. I hope its ok with you guys.

Sorry for the disrespect. I'll try better next time.

But i'm gonna need the Night Cargo's. Hope the resell isn't too high.

Back
Top Bottom