ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya trippin. Both trace cargo and night cargo are fire.
How can you hate one and love the other?
Probably because people have one and not the other. I passed on both but both have unique things about them that make them fire. The gum sole and black heel cap on the NC. The laces and tongue and heel cap on the TC.

Ultra boost just doesn't really lend itself to a gum sole IMO, especially since the sole doesn't cover the entire bottom. The alternating white and gum/tan/clay just doesnt look as great as if it was an entire gum sole. 

but who;s going to even know about the alternating colors on the BOTTOM of the shoe? I sure as hell won't even notice, and i don't care if anyone else does.

is it ok that i like the Night Cargo's way more than Trace Cargo's. I hope its ok with you guys.

Sorry for the disrespect. I'll try better next time.

But i'm gonna need the Night Cargo's. Hope the resell isn't too high.
did Adidas SM get them today? been a busy week otherwise would've stopped by this morning, I'm betting there will be a restock though.

I think an ideal olive CW on the 3.0 ultra boost would be the original cage on the TC that popped up on the sample pics with the TC pattern but the lighter NC color. Then the wax lace and tongue of the TC but the gum sole of the NC. And finally a black heel cup but with the design of the TC

I think an ideal olive CW on the 3.0 ultra boost would be the original cage on the TC that popped up on the sample pics with the TC pattern but the lighter NC color. Then the wax lace and tongue of the TC but the gum sole of the NC. And finally a black heel cup but with the design of the TC
Frankenstein it together like dude who is building a pair of Chalks.

So they had those blue pure controls at this boutique here in LA but they required you spend $500 in the store in addition to the shoes... So $700 total. Some high fashion stuff I wasn't into. She was trying to get me on the Raf Simons wave. I told her I prefer a "cleaner" look lmao. Left empty handed [emoji]128577[/emoji]

did Adidas SM get them today? been a busy week otherwise would've stopped by this morning, I'm betting there will be a restock though.

i didn't get a chance to stop by. Contemplating stoping by in 20 minutes to see if they have any of the women that came out.

but who;s going to even know about the alternating colors on the BOTTOM of the shoe? I sure as hell won't even notice, and i don't care if anyone else does.
Agreed but then you can make the arguement about who is going to notice the gum sole when its on the bottom of the shoe. Especially when the continental sole is so thin. I was just saying that seeing pictures of the bottom sole made it a tad bit underwhelming. Maybe because its not a true gum or maybe its because of the alternating colors, I'm not completely sure.

Frankenstein it together like dude who is building a pair of Chalks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm good man

i didn't get a chance to stop by. Contemplating stoping by in 20 minutes to see if they have any of the women that came out.
I tried to call earlier but no response and I didnt feel like driving with out a confirmation. PM me if you find out pls. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
they had the tactile blue and salmon (as well as reds and uncaged MC) but not sure on oreos/night cargos. FTL SM dropped oreos this morning too, might be worth stopping by to see if any extras left.

So they had those blue pure controls at this boutique here in LA but they required you spend $500 in the store in addition to the shoes... So $700 total. Some high fashion stuff I wasn't into. She was trying to get me on the Raf Simons wave. I told her I prefer a "cleaner" look lmao. Left empty handed [emoji]128577[/emoji]
Wildstyle?

Trace cargos > Night peanut butter cargos don't see how it's really debating but it seems like those who missed out on the trace cargo and don't want to pay a Lil resell are on the night cargo bandwagon
This whole statement is just ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom