ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've learned not to make pre-judgements on a shoe strictly by pictures. More often than not they have a different look in person, specially when it's something we haven't really seen before like silver boost. 

yep, you and i strolling right in and copping 4 days later at 750pm
laugh.gif
 that will happen maybe in a year or two when something better comes along.

I've learned not to make pre-judgements on a shoe strictly by pictures. More often than not they have a different look in person, specially when it's something we haven't really seen before like silver boost. 

yep, i've been plenty wrong with some of the best UB's that came out (i.e.. 3M and Creams). Did not like them based off stock pics and still wasn't sold on 3m's until i got them in hand.

on the other hand, i haven't been too disappointed with a pair once i got them in hand. For the most part, most stood up well to pics. The only pair i got that i was underwhelmed on were the MG;s and Navy 3.0. MG pics looked better than in hand, FOR ME

yep, i've been plenty wrong with some of the best UB's that came out (i.e.. 3M and Creams). Did not like them based off stock pics and still wasn't sold on 3m's until i got them in hand.

on the other hand, i haven't been too disappointed with a pair once i got them in hand. For the most part, most stood up well to pics. The only pair i got that i was underwhelmed on were the MG;s and Navy 3.0. MG pics looked better than in hand, FOR ME
Yeah, I saw some dude wearing MG's at the mall and I was like.. ok, I can scratch that one off my list... lol

Your money is on the wrong side on this one. The Brady led pats have never trailed going into the half of a SB, they've been in the lead 4 times and tied in the other two. I would avoid this bet man.
My favorite prop bet is Hogan making at least one catch of at least 23 yards or more. Think that happens. I'm also taking the under.
Their offense has been historically great (top five of all time). With that said, the other four teams who've had top offenses of all time are 0-4 in the SB.

I was a degenerate gambler in my younger days.

That was actually a brilliant analysis, fun to read.
Preferred college ball back in day, rarely regular nfl.

Gotta hand prize to Adidas Marketing on these silver boosts-limited Super Bowl halftime release. Nice touch. But those cleats are just as gimmicky as the yeezy ones. Dumb.

Sorry I keep talking about this but I have a 12(my TTS) in the EQTs and they're pretty snug, but I have some toe room. Would it be worth it to go to a 12.5 with the toe room or suck it up and see if the 12s will break in a little after some wear?

Have not experienced disappointment based on photos and on hand. Hopefully oreos wont be the first.

Sorry I keep talking about this but I have a 12(my TTS) in the EQTs and they're pretty snug, but I have some toe room. Would it be worth it to go to a 12.5 with the toe room or suck it up and see if the 12s will break in a little after some wear?

Well I actually have half size up but didn't actually get to try my TTS. I have a good amount of room in my toe area and actually wanted to try TTS to see how it feels. I'm thinking just wear em out and break em in.

Well I actually have half size up but didn't actually get to try my TTS. I have a good amount of room in my toe area and actually wanted to try TTS to see how it feels. I'm thinking just wear em out and break em in.
How's the fit for your half size up? Snug at all?

The silver ultra boost look like what a Hershey's Cookies and Cream chocolate bar would look like if it fell on the ground resulting in that silver colourway lol

If you're talking about the EQT 93/17 boost- I also went to TTS (size 9.5).
I go up half-size in UB 1.0/2.0 to Size 10,  UB 3.0 I go TTS (size 9.5)

My EQT 93/17 felt really tight at first, but I jammed in shoe trees in them and after about ~2-3 days, they fit a bit better, I think i can wear them now.

Havent tried going a full day with them but it def stretched a little bit to make it a snugg fit, i would say these run EXTREMELY  true to size

Back
Top Bottom