ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Betting on Falcons to be ahead at half time and if it hits then I am copping even at resell price.

Your money is on the wrong side on this one. The Brady led pats have never trailed going into the half of a SB, they've been in the lead 4 times and tied in the other two. I would avoid this bet man.

I always bet the coin toss and which head coach they show first prior to the commercial before kick off.

And I'm most likely making a large play on the pats and a bunch of prop bets.

My favorite prop bet is Hogan making at least one catch of at least 23 yards or more. Think that happens. I'm also taking the under.

falcon's run game struggled against the packers and still whoop butt. Their offense is just dangerous this year

Their offense has been historically great (top five of all time). With that said, the other four teams who've had top offenses of all time are 0-4 in the SB.

I was a degenerate gambler in my younger days.

Nope, even the gr colorways are selling out fast now. Attach the LTD label and it becomes even harder. 
Sadly it was sarcasm 
laugh.gif

Took the UB2s for a test run, and they KILLED my feet [emoji]128534[/emoji]. It hurt so bad that I had to make a pit stop and switch shoes SMH... I've never had running shoe cause me so much pain... I only lasted one mile at a 7:40 pace SMH

So much for the "best running shoe ever" [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Took the UB2s for a test run, and they KILLED my feet [emoji]128534[/emoji]. It hurt so bad that I had to make a pit stop and switch shoes SMH... I've never had running shoe cause me so much pain... I only lasted one mile at a 7:40 pace SMH

So much for the "best running shoe ever" [emoji]128529[/emoji]
what was causing so much pain?

what was causing so much pain?

I had pain in my arches. Coming from fast and firm shoes like the FKRs or Adios3s, the UBs felt super bouncy and unstable... I usually run through the pain, but I couldn't take it anymore with these.

UBs are made for walking. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm gonna ask a really stupid question... but it's better than us arguing over trace or night so here it is.

Since we all dislike the white bottom boosts can we paint it without it chipping? 

I had pain in my arches. Coming from fast and firm shoes like the FKRs or Adios3s, the UBs felt super bouncy and unstable... I usually run through the pain, but I couldn't take it anymore with these.

UBs are made for walking. :smh:

yeap, ive been a staunch defender of not running in UBs.

Last edited:
Damn I feel real lucky having copped a week ago in store lol.

Went to see after work if I could size swap for my tts since I got .5 sz down. Nope. All sold out. I'll wear them in and I'm sure they will feel just fine with the thin knit. Got a pair from roadrunner on it's way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom