ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice. That explains the shock pink in the descriptions. Was wondering where it was on the shoe, never crossed my mind it would be on the torsion plate and tab.  (hadn't paid as close attention to these)

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Dude what ?

Night cargos every day over the trace.
I wish the cage was darker. 

fire....hopefully i can trade my triple blacks for these blues or another pair of red devils. 

Last edited:
Guy plays around since yesterday saying he will pay as soon as he can go to the bank. Once I finally get him to pay he instead sends an e-check. I tell him I'm canceling it and that's the response.

I just wish people had their money in order before bugging me, but hey I guess its my own fault for selling sneakers on FB.

Last edited:
@babyJs23  I'll buy you supermarket food if you unban me from the yeezy thread 
laugh.gif

speaking of market food, Whole Foods has some good food. I eat lunch there whenever I feel like I wanna grocery shop lavishly

@babyJs23
 I'll buy you supermarket food if you unban me from the yeezy thread :lol:  

speaking of market food, Whole Foods has some good food. I eat lunch there whenever I feel like I wanna grocery shop lavishly

Females at Whole Foods (customers) greater than Whole Foods Food.

Part of it might have to do with me not being able to eat food thats sitting out with a 4 inch shield to keep away germs. Hell no.

Females at Whole Foods (customers) greater than Whole Foods Food.

Part of it might have to do with me not being able to eat food thats sitting out with a 4 inch shield to keep away germs. Hell no.
lol yeah I know you  don't eat like that. I'm no stranger to street food whenever I travel international so Whole Food's "serve yourself" deal doesn't bother me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom