ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@babyJs23  I'll buy you supermarket food if you unban me from the yeezy thread 
laugh.gif

speaking of market food, Whole Foods has some good food. I eat lunch there whenever I feel like I wanna grocery shop lavishly
Costco taste test plus $1.50 hotdog and drink...  Thats all I need...  
roll.gif

Females at Whole Foods (customers) greater than Whole Foods Food.

Part of it might have to do with me not being able to eat food thats sitting out with a 4 inch shield to keep away germs. Hell no.
Man didnt know you were a germophobe 
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Okay, let's get back on topic...

you guys are making me hungry again :lol:

Last edited:
@casper90403
  Wait a second, I thought you don't like eating food from places where you can see them prepare it. How can you eat In-n-Out when you can see them making your food! :lol:  

DRIVE THROUGH MY MAN.

I dont even look inside. However, I respect the way they do things at Whole Foods. They passed my test.

lol yeah I know you don't eat like that. I'm no stranger to street food whenever I travel international so Whole Food's "serve yourself" deal doesn't bother me :lol:  

you couldnt pay me $1000 to eat a hot dog prepared outside Staples center.

He probably ask the workers to put on gloves :rofl:

Um, how did you know?

I do at Subway. But thats because i'm highly allergic to tomatoes and anything citrus related, so I'm not ashamed to ask. Thats why i go to the same Subway when i can. They know the deal.

Thats a good thing i guess. All very comfortable.

My 93/17's come in today. Can't wait to see what the fuss is about with comfort.
in general i would at least rate the PK NMD below the others, but all the camo PKs fit me so well....really like a second skin. so in my case that adds a lot!

You serious? My co-worker grabbed seafood from the roach coach today for lunch. Asked if I wanted anything and I happily obliged (she was paying :lol: )

I can't. I absolutely hate food poison. But 80% of the reason is because of my food allergies. I get In-N-Out without sauce, and not because i dont like it. I just can't have it.

rate the comfort in order from left to right
Over all comfort?

Creams the most comfortable just because of its the loosest UB 1.0 I wont.

97/13 was comfortable when I test fit it but I need a couple wears to really determine but boost softness I think is even softer than UB

Kith has the same comfort level as 1.0 but the ankle collar can be uncomfortable if you are not wearing socks high enough to help

V2s are close to 1.0 softness but the upper knit gets uncomfortable around the toe area during all day wear.  Wearing thicker socks helps.

NMD PK aside from uppers being comfortable, the boost sole doesnt even come close to the 4 other.

Over all comfort?

Creams the most comfortable just because of its the loosest UB 1.0 I wont.
97/13 was comfortable when I test fit it but I need a couple wears to really determine but boost softness I think is even softer than UB
Kith has the same comfort level as 1.0 but the ankle collar can be uncomfortable if you are not wearing socks high enough to help
V2s are close to 1.0 softness but the upper knit gets uncomfortable around the toe area during all day wear.  Wearing thicker socks helps.
NMD PK aside from uppers being comfortable, the boost sole doesnt even come close to the 4 other.

do you have any Nike Free Flyknit Mercurials Superfly's? If so, does the long ankle collar bother you on those? I love those and they dont bother me, so i think the Kith's wouldn't either.

Back
Top Bottom