ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These eqt are amazing and have broken in nicely on one wear, but damn the burrito tongue keeps rubbing against my ankle. Anyone else experience this?

These eqt are amazing and have broken in nicely on one wear, but damn the burrito tongue keeps rubbing against my ankle. Anyone else experience this?

Yes. U have to unlace and relace them. I wish they didnt make the tongue like that.

Last edited:
Was at the Adidas event yesterday here in Houston and saw the silver UBs. They're definitely a lot nicer in person. The silver boost sole is slightly metallic and is a nice little touch. The cage is also slightly translucent. Pics online don't really do it justice. the cleats look awesome as well.

Upper is nice but silve boost is a no go for me.

The market is flooded with these. If you missed out just wait because these will be plentiful.

I think you underestimate how cheap people on NT are. People didn't pull the trigger on creams for a dollar over $230 back when small restocks were happening.
A lot of them will pay close to 400 now, I think it's more of them feeling like they're getting a deal and beating market price than actually just wanting the shoes for a specific price. It varies for me but there's a few UB's I would pay up to 250 for, and nmds 200

What a game damn
Hell yeah, should've put money down at half time- told 2 of my friends (who were giving me a hard time for saying Brady will win this to prove deflated balls didn't make him) that he would come back after half time and sure enough he didn't disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom