ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quoted the wrong member
laugh.gif
my fault
nerd.gif

I totally get there are threads for everything and all that but you form a wierd bond with some dudes in here and like to talk about current events for a sec or two. I think it makes the thread stronger. Imo. Plus those nfl threads can be a complete mess and def dont stay on topic all the time like pretty much every thread.

Last edited:
Did anybody cop Silver UB at halftime during, what turned out to be, the biggest choke job in sports?

Last edited:
I totally get there are threads for everything and all that but you form a wierd bond with some dudes in here and like to talk about current events for a sec or two. I think it makes the thread stronger. Imo. Plus those nfl threads can be a mess.
Which is not a problem, which is why I nicely said "lets stay on topic" before @Methodical Management makes an appearance and takes care of business.

Just giving fair warning :wink:

Did anybody cop Silver UB at halftime during, what turned out to be, the biggest choke job in sports?
I did as well :wink:

It was a pre-order and I got the email saying congrats and any pre-order or backordered items will be shipped once they are in stock.

Last edited:
I totally get there are threads for everything and all that but you form a wierd bond with some dudes in here and like to talk about current events for a sec or two. I think it makes the thread stronger. Imo. Plus those nfl threads can be a complete mess and def dont stay on topic all the time like pretty much every thread.
Yaah what he said. But our bad, babyjs. Anyways what happened with this stupid halftime thing? My friend was pissed that they started it before the quarter ended before halftime.

I think they don't really bother that much with some random talk here and there, I understand you want to do things right BabyJs, but they have only shoot me some warnings about inappropiate language :tongue: 

brin back the burger talk 
roll.gif

Just kidding

Have a good week you al 
Cheers to this weird bond lol 

I think they don't really bother that much with some random talk here and there, I understand you want to do things right BabyJs, but they have only shoot me some warnings about inappropiate language :tongue: 

brin back the burger talk :rofl:

Just kidding

Have a good week you al 

Cheers to this weird bond lol 

If you cant talk about burgers, then we shouldnt talk about anything else. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom