ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like the only reason I'm holding out on a lot of these 3.0 releases is the cage. Translucent cages make it feel fake. Even if it's not translucent, it looks like putty. Idk how to explain it. Like if the silver half time UBs had the cage the cleats had, I would've tried copping. But like on the oreos them translucent cages are ugly and I don't want to have to spend retail if I'm going to customize the cage myself. The MC 3.0s are the only ones I'm diggin atm.

I'm a huge fan of the upcoming Iniki Boosts that are releasing. Last I heard they were gonna drop in March for us US folks. I believe they're already out in Europe, but I have yet to see to much talk on these. 

Different Colorways:

Sidenote: I think it'd be helpful to get a separate Adidas section with separate shoe threads. The bulk of this thread is all UB talk with sprinkles of recent releases. What y'all think?

I'm a huge fan of the upcoming Iniki Boosts that are releasing. Last I heard they were gonna drop in March for us US folks. I believe they're already out in Europe, but I have yet to see to much talk on these. 

View media item 2323843

View media item 2323844

View media item 2323845

Different Colorways:

View media item 2323846

View media item 2323847

View media item 2323848

View media item 2323849

View media item 2323850

Sidenote: I think it'd be helpful to get a separate Adidas section with separate shoe threads. The bulk of this thread is all UB talk with sprinkles of recent releases. What y'all think?
Theres an Adidas Originals thread for everything not boost and Yeezy thread for yeezys

Those separate threads would be super dead i think. NMD thread is understandable but anything else will be a dead thread. 

Those separate threads would be super dead i think. NMD thread is understandable but anything else will be a dead thread. 
Maybe a separate Adidas section? Idk. 

I feel like we'd be able to cut down on a ton of redundant/FAQ type material, but I haven't even been around a year. I don't spend too much time outside the Adidas threads unless I miss-clicked, so what do I know? 
happy.gif

Maybe a separate Adidas section? Idk. 

I feel like we'd be able to cut down on a ton of redundant/FAQ type material, but I haven't even been around a year. I don't spend too much time outside the Adidas threads unless I miss-clicked, so what do I know? 
happy.gif

I think it's good we have just 1 thread. Consolidates all those sizing questions/FAQ in one place. Plus many folks in here are not strict UB enthusiasts they can provide feedback compared to other Boost shoes. If we had separate threads, that same question would be copy/pasted throughout all threads so that 1 person can get an answer.

Only drawback is you gotta be glued to this thread to get as much feedback knowledge as you can.

NMDs would be the only exception since they pump out releases like every 2 weeks.

Don't worry bud, that's why the regulars are on here and stay on here. And even some such as myself are on here for the most part of the day.

Even some who lurk or visit occasionally know the bond in here and inside jokes we have but it never steers any far away from what the thread is titled.

Understandable. It's not like you said no more you just said let get back on topic. No harm no foul.

Posts of the night.
All good in the Hood here.
One consolidated Boost thread is good enough.

I made a detour with white tricos and packer nmds. 

But I am done now until french beige and white OGs lower in resell by a lot lol
Yeah honestly it was the french beige ones that made me like the NMDs. Tried copping them in store when the restock happened but only japan black and greys were still available. Bought the greys but I ended up not like the color and realized TTS was too big. Ended up returning them and eventually got the black tricos for beaters. Other than that, no NMD really stands out to me.

Yeah honestly it was the french beige ones that made me like the NMDs. Tried copping them in store when the restock happened but only japan black and greys were still available. Bought the greys but I ended up not like the color and realized TTS was too big. Ended up returning them and eventually got the black tricos for beaters. Other than that, no NMD really stands out to me.
I missed the french beige restock so many times that I knew they weren't for me. Only the Packer NMDs really caught my eye but didn't give them much attention at the time because I was focused on getting UBs.

Now that I got most the UBs that were on my list and Packer NMDs have a really low resell value (thank goodness), I decided to just scoop them up.

And other than that, nothing stands out for me either. I would still love to have the Nice Kicks NMD but that is way above my price range.

Still salty I was stubborn not to drive out to the City to get a raffle ticket. Oh well.

I get over collabs fairly quickly since they come and go and then reach crazy resell prices for me to not care about them.

I made a detour with white tricos and packer nmds. 

But I am done now until french beige and white OGs lower in resell by a lot lol
I like french beige but having Ub creams would make NMD collect some dust. Just like what happen to my TB NMDs. Havent worn them for 2 months already.

I like french beige but having Ub creams would make NMD collect some dust. Just like what happen to my TB NMDs. Havent worn them for 2 months already.
I was doing some winter cleaning and finally organized my UBs. found out I have yet to unDS like 7 pairs loll. buying faster than I can unDS.

Its gonna slow down soon. Nothing in the near future for 3.0 doing it for me and pretty much caught up on pairs I missed from last year.

hmmm - must have had a typo on my silver boost order from earlier on my email. I placed the order fine, got a confirmation number - but the emails never came like usual. When I go to track it says the email is invalid, woops. 

Should I contact CS or just wait for the delivery?

hmmm - must have had a typo on my silver boost order from earlier on my email. I placed the order fine, got a confirmation number - but the emails never came like usual. When I go to track it says the email is invalid, woops. 

Should I contact CS or just wait for the delivery?
Contact customer service and tell them to fix your email address

I was doing some winter cleaning and finally organized my UBs. found out I have yet to unDS like 7 pairs loll. buying faster than I can unDS.

Its gonna slow down soon. Nothing in the near future for 3.0 doing it for me and pretty much caught up on pairs I missed from last year.
Only have 1 ds. I unds everything. My only DS is my spare CNY.

Back
Top Bottom