ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice drawing all that tells me is that your order ships on 2/17/17
 Yes, when you order something that will be shipped at a later date, that is referred to as a preorder. But you can keep saying it was a "limited release" and not a preorder even though BA8143 is already on foot site release calendars. 

Now if the OP had posted that picture than yes case closed.
Who is the OP ? 
nerd.gif

I would personally prefer a separate thread for each model / colorway. I really don't understand the preference for thousand-comment-long threads, particularly on menswear forums. It makes it really tough to search for a specific topic or question.
This would be extremely inefficient. I would have to navigate through 30+ threads just find a question on different CWs? And most likely find redundant posts because 1 answer can blanket multiple CWs/models.

This is why the 1st page FAQs was created. 

No one prefers thousand comment long thread, but that is just the name of the game with the popularity of Adidas Boost. 

I prefer well nourished threads with search functions, that threads with barely any info at all 

This thread is also about the jokes an the participation  

Finally these bad boys are mine again. I've hated myself since the moment when I sold them the first time after getting them for retail. Now I had to sell a kidney to get them back.

Bad investment, good pick up 

I would personally prefer a separate thread for each model / colorway. I really don't understand the preference for thousand-comment-long threads, particularly on menswear forums. It makes it really tough to search for a specific topic or question.
Agreed.

i think its time i give up looking for 1.0 models.

the 3.0 just doesn't look as sleek. not a fan of the cage and the shape looks more rounded. maybe the 3m or TB will change my mind.

Finally these bad boys are mine again. I've hated myself since the moment when I sold them the first time after getting them for retail. Now I had to sell a kidney to get them back.
Congrats 
glasses.gif

SB & SNS only ones I doubled on. Imo SB are the best and cleanest UB , love the materials and details. 

Back
Top Bottom