ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
+1 on getting a processed email from SS on the 10.5. Anyone know how long it takes to get here in the states? I'm in Cali and will be leaving out of town next week. Would like to rock these since I'll be doing a lot of walking

They ship extremely fast. Seriously less than 5 days when its been picked up from Sweatshop. Shoot, i think i received a couple of pairs 3 days after it was picked up

Adidas originals on Melrose has the 3M in a 10.5, they're also doing a 30% off promo right now not sure how long that lasts...

Damn, they don't usually get anything good, especially UB's.

Yeah they never have anything, I was nearby so I stopped in just to see if they had any of the EQT 2/3 or 3/3 cause I haven't seen them in person yet. Of course they didn't, but dude noticed the 3Ms I was wearing and said someone had returned a pair they had copped from another store.

I probably should have just grabbed em if they were gonna let me get em for 30% off...

View media item 1817475
Can anyone point me in the direction of a sz. 11?

Can't you make those on mi adidas? Im on my phone right now so I can't check cause mi adidas is desktop only.

Yeah now that you mention it, I think you're right. Plus he can probably find a promo that'll work on mi adidas too

Side note to original poster: I've had my pair for a while now and love them. Super comfortable and look great

Is there a list of the part numbers with the names of the shoe?

Lots of people call the grey and wool different names. Just wanted something more of a confirmation.

So tempted to do a sole swap on

If you had the black J&D you might feel a little different about the creams.

Black J&D are truly in a class of their own.

Leather insole, tongue, and cage.  3M stripes. 

Full primeknit/wool upper to include rear panels.

The black primeknit has a sheen to it like waxed laces.
Agreed. The black J&Ds are amazing in person. Definitely one of my favorites.

Yeah now that you mention it, I think you're right. Plus he can probably find a promo that'll work on mi adidas too

Side note to original poster: I've had my pair for a while now and love them. Super comfortable and look great

Can't you make those on mi adidas? Im on my phone right now so I can't check cause mi adidas is desktop only.

footlocker still shows 11.5 if you can fit that. If you give the sku to your local footlocker they might be able to get it for you, should still be $50 too in stores.
I doubled up on black pure boosts when they were $50, theyve been pretty much my go to shoe lol. To me, they're more comfy than UB's :nerd:

Richards sporting goods still has a few sizes left of wool greys. $20 off with promo code HLG6273.

pretty unrelated but anyone's else pair regardless of color's "ultra" word scraping off? the paint on mine is smearing off on the "ultra" word but not the chrome "boost" word. sorry if i worded it kinda weird.. my white UBs have that issue atm. dont know if i should repaint the word ultra on the heel cap or just leave it

Last edited:
pretty unrelated but anyone's else pair regardless of color's "ultra" word scraping off? the paint on mine is smearing off on the "ultra" word but not the chrome "boost" word. sorry if i worded it kinda weird.. my white UBs have that issue atm. dont know if i should repaint the word ultra on the heel cap or just leave it
same here. og pair. guess that happens if you rotate them heavily...:smile: i think i might just paint my heelcap matte black. 

Jumped on those 3Ms in 11.5. And damn, was about to jump on those Wools from Richards as well, but they didn't have my size. That would have made 4 pairs in 1 week!
Wonder if I can find someone on CL to trade a pair of my all whites for some Wools.

Nothing wrong with buying and reselling. It's called supply and demand. If someone is willing to pay for it at that price for convenience, why not?

Y'all are just bitter because people are quicker than you. You snooze, you lose.

Since when did making money become such a bad thing?

My J&D 'black' pair is in the mail... I hope they are really special compared to other pairs (whites, Kolors, OGs, etc)

I'll second what 'overjump' said. Quality and materials on these is next level compared to any Ultra release past or present. I doubled up on the black when they first released, definitely my most worn pair in rotation [emoji]128077[/emoji]

That's true. but mi adidas is like $140 even with a coupon they would still retail more then the GR.

I couldn't agree more. I made an all white pair on mi adidas and IMO they're more comfortable then UB's.

Nothing wrong with buying and reselling. It's called supply and demand. If someone is willing to pay for it at that price for convenience, why not?

Y'all are just bitter because people are quicker than you. You snooze, you lose.

Since when did making money become such a bad thing?
Spoken like a true new gen.

Yall are the reason the MJ brand is washed now. :lol:

Well I got my silver LTD and went a half size small because that was the last size left, and well over under retail. I remember trying on the grey wools, with the same half size down and they fit pretty good. I know my TTS would've been perfect but that's why I didn't budge. But since the LTD is made from a different material, they are way too tight. I'll probably work with it and hopefull they stretch out.

I had to size up 1/2 on my gray wools.  I maybe could have gone true to size but I don't like my shoes tight.  My feet swell a bit when running and I like a little room to 'grow'.

Sorry if this has been mentioned recently, but do we know if the black reflective ones are going to drop again online at some point?

Back
Top Bottom