ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's 3.35 pm here in CET right now so two and a half more hours within that random drop time window left.

Damn you SNS for not releasing them at your own little store near me. They carried all the Consortium releases there last year but for some reason they didn't send that shop any pairs this time. Can't understand why when it's their own shoe!

Damn you SNS for not releasing them at your own little store near me. They carried all the Consortium releases there last year but for some reason they didn't send that shop any pairs this time. Can't understand why when it's their own shoe!
Malmo ?

New sizing info lol : apparently more like the 1.0's so more snug than the 3.0's. Seems like you should go with your 1.0 UB size.

will sns have a cart timer? i canr ecall seeing one in the past (cheap models dont have one it seems)

Yup. Was such a lowkey shop and drop for the WoodWoods and Solebox. Missed the 1.0 sns launch there but apparently that tiny shop got a lot of pairs that time. They didn't even know why SNS didn't send down pairs this time lol.

Try next week, when the rest of the Consortium accounts will receive their pairs.  

Back
Top Bottom