ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Consortium accounts wont get as much as SNS
Well aware of this.  He mentioned his little neighborhood Consortium shop didn't get them, so i just told him to try again next week. 

Nothing to do with amount of stock.  
laugh.gif

Code:
We're sorry... but your behaviour looks very similar to automated actions done by a machine, computer virus or spyware application rather than a human being. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. We appologize for the inconvenience.
just got settled in work eating a bagel and the first refresh i do i get this after sitting on the site for about 10mins already lol

Code:
We're sorry... but your behaviour looks very similar to automated actions done by a machine, computer virus or spyware application rather than a human being. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. We appologize for the inconvenience.
just got settled in work eating a bagel and the first refresh i do i get this after sitting on the site for about 10mins already lol
Looks like someone else at the office has the same idea.

Code:
do you function through a proxy or vpn at work?

yep that asics is nice! have you ever tried a ub on?
yea they are comf no doubt but 1.0 is too tight and for comfortable width they are way too long, 2.0 i dont like and 3.0 is meh as well...

only ones id like to have are solebox / tea time and i cant bear paying resale, never did never will :D

i have 3 nmds and thats fine enough i guess since these will be 1.0 similar tightness itll be a no go for me again x) (size wise)

Last edited:
Shoutout to everyone that doesn't have an office or desk where your screen is hidden, over here trying to constantly peek at the site and this forum while my boss is walking around whistling

yea they are comf no doubt but 1.0 is too tight and for comfortable width they are way too long, 2.0 i dont like and 3.0 is meh as well...

only ones id like to have are solebox / tea time and i cant bear paying resale, never did never will :D

i have 3 nmds and thats fine enough i guess since these will be 1.0 similar tightness itll be a no go for me again x) (size wise)
yeah that makes sense. for me nmds don't do it at all in terms of comfort. just good looking

This look to be like the RC's....

However that paneling at the toe guard is telling me to .5 up..dammit.

Shoutout to everyone that doesn't have an office or desk where your screen is hidden, over here trying to constantly peek at the site and this forum while my boss is walking around whistling

lol thank God I aint have to work today. The things I have to go through to hide the screen from patients while I'm talking to them :smh:

Code:
do you function through a proxy or vpn at work?
nope

but i just shut down my browser and loaded the site back up for it to work again.. That was weird lol im the youngest one in the office at 25 and the only one who collect kicks

Back
Top Bottom