ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I got my silver LTD and went a half size small because that was the last size left, and well over under retail. I remember trying on the grey wools, with the same half size down and they fit pretty good. I know my TTS would've been perfect but that's why I didn't budge. But since the LTD is made from a different material, they are way too tight. I'll probably work with it and hopefull they stretch out.
Wearing without an insole might help. 

Yeah, ordered a pair of the black / purple for my girl yesterday and shipped already
glasses.gif

Hi all,

I have been really sleeping on these Ultra Boost, finally got to see them this weekend. 

WOW I am in love.

But I have a noob question....The Wool Greys, are they different from these? http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod790515

or are they the same? Saw online the Wool have a red insole, but these are showing as black.

Once again, apologies for such a noob question.
The pair you posted is not the same as the grey wools. As you mentioned, the grey wools have a red insole. Also, the primeknit in the grey wools has black intertwined in the toebox.

Here's the grey wools:

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-210127?colcode=21012702

The grey wool product number is S77510

Last edited:
Adidas better release them cream joints!!! Still need the olive and burgundy colorway!! [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I hope they restock on those wool greys and cream...ugh

so late in the game. 
sick.gif
I found the wool grays at a local running store yesterday.  Sometimes those specialty running stores will have them so check them out

i don't see the trouble in finding wool greys. I see the trouble in some of you guys not willing to pay retail. Some of you guys sounding like you need them desperately, but you're not willing to pay retail is all.

Anybody trying for the SNS & Highsnobriety UBs dropping Saturday? I'm still on the fence, especially if they're going to be at the same price point as the previous UB collabs.

Still curious to see more images of both though.

Anybody trying for the SNS & Highsnobriety UBs dropping Saturday? I'm still on the fence, especially if they're going to be at the same price point as the previous UB collabs.

Yeah, I'm on the SNS UB's 100%. What sites are getting them? I don't see them on the launch calendar for End, SNS, or Sivas anymore?

Yeah, I'm on the SNS UB's 100%. What sites are getting them? I don't see them on the launch calendar for End, SNS, or Sivas anymore?
I'm not sure if they'll get the same type of release as the previous UB collabs since the Kolors were the final release in the "Ultra Boost Collective" & these are a whole new set of collabs starting to drop now. But if they are handled the same way, the Y-3 site will probably have them but ADC won't, although normally the Y-3 site would have a page of some sort with a coming soon notice by now. They'll probably build a new page for the upcoming collabs similar to the one they had for the Ultra Boost Collective (store.y-3.com/us/adidasx/ultraboostcollective).

Really need to find US shops that are gonna carry them though because they are likely going retail for closer to $250.

My Tyler's order for the OGs got cancelled but I didn't even get an e-mail for it. I had to call today and find it out like that. Disappointed.

Word, and yeah, you'll likely get hit with a customs bill if you buy overseas.
For sure, I know like 4-5 EU sites that will most likely carry them but can't really think of any US sites that will definitely have them.

Maybe Undefeated? Maybe Packer since they got the Talcs so early?

Can anyone remember which US sites carried the J&Ds and Kolors? Did Barneys ever get them?

Seems weird that they're supposedly dropping this weekend but we have so little info. Still haven't even seen any official announcement yet.

Last edited:
On a semi-related note, has anyone noticed that the Y-3 site is super buggy? Sometimes it works but others it just times out like it did when it was under attack during the MR 350 release. Hasn't really been working for me the past couple days.

Back
Top Bottom