ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a fan of how adidas launches its products on their site. Most of the time it's silent and then they'll tweet it out hours later when everything is sold out. Can't be on NT all day lol

those ub collabs are suppose to drop this saturday? where did they release that info??

those ub collabs are suppose to drop this saturday? where did they release that info??
Someone posted a screengrab of a release calendar earlier in this thread, from END I believe, listed the SNS & Highsnobriety UBs for 12/12 & the Hypebeast uncaged UB for 12/19. Few other things were included in those dates as well but those were the only UBs.

Just grabbed an 8.5 (US) grey UB from Sweatshop. Kept debating on whether or not I wanted to grab them but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Have a feeling they'll look amazing in person, can't wait.

These just came in. Was on the fence and figured I would easily return. Plus only $109 with the discount... Actually like more than I thought. And obviously ridiculous comfortable.
Had to put your foot in the background with Yeezy's though?! Haha, well played.

Big ups to the homie @GetemChavez

Dude is banned but he is good peoples..

Enjoy folks!

Shop.havenshop.ca/products
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom