ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least SNS was quick to hand me the fade today after I ordered.. I've waited a week before they cancelled me in the past.

i still want to know what the best setup is 
glasses.gif
Glad I didnt stay in bed  watching asisan home videos 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone submit their order to SNS but forget to change the state, complete rookie mistake but wondering if it can get straightened out if I will just get canceled. I ordered through paypal so maybe they will see my address through that.

Yes a few people did. Nobody knows. If it gets shipped your best bet is to get the New york post office number , i believe in Jamaica new york. And have that on stand by just in case. Or message sns quickly

Anyone submit their order to SNS but forget to change the state, complete rookie mistake but wondering if it can get straightened out if I will just get canceled. I ordered through paypal so maybe they will see my address through that.
I can't speak for SNS but most retailers go by the postal code provided and so does UPS/Fedex. So you might still be OK

Heres what i did guys

i used the mobile site but on a full browser.. that seemed to be the only way to get through

i signed in

checked out via paypal

mobile>sign in>paypal

hopefully this helps someone in the future  cause a member here posted the mobile link ,i clicked it out of pure desperation and and fortunately I came through with the W 

Not really but that never stops them from popping out and asking for every hand out they can think of

Relevant enough for people to ask when they are releasing 6 hours before they dropped. I find it annoying to ask such a question when that kind of information is easily attainable by looking at the website

I did that, same thing (figured autofill took care of it and moved on)- already cancelled though

that information was easily available
Correct. Readily available in this thread.

folks in here gave play-by-play of when it did/did not drop yet. That info is not readily available anywhere else in real time as it is in here.

^ Chase is the same. I always call in advance to avoid declined transactions.
Yea, but BoA is known to decline a majority of transactions. I don't think calling in advance really changes anything since it's an automatic trigger within the system. I could be wrong.

Its just a debit. BoA ATMs are everywhere in Boston and I'm a student so fees are waived. I bought from SNS before too so I thought I was good.
Yea, just unfortunate that it happens on certain releases. A friend of mine almost always gets his BoA declined even when using with the same merchant like you did today, so I wouldn't count on them in the future.

Yes a few people did. Nobody knows. If it gets shipped your best bet is to get the New york post office number , i believe in Jamaica new york. And have that on stand by just in case. Or message sns quickly
Thanks, hoping there is a chance.

it helps if you've purchased from SNS before or known to make sneaker purchases from time to time. Credit card companies recognizes your pattern and they will stop declining most of the stuff

This release and the Naked UB release are the only times I've been declined. Pretty sure it's because of whatever European payment processor they're using. Naked had the same one.

Lesson learned though: use PayPal for international sites. 

Last edited:

it helps if you've purchased from SNS before or known to make sneaker purchases from time to time. Credit card companies recognizes your pattern and they will stop declining most of the stuff
Credit card companies also recognize IP addresses you've been on making purchases as well so that could mess people up. I know it has for me when I moved and when I was trying to cop at a friends house on his wifi.

These aren't even that dope, they said.

These will sit, they said.
No one said they would sit. No one. If thats the context you took because people said they didn't like them, you definitely taking that L

on another note, these are terrible customs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom