ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one said they would sit. No one. If thats the context you took because people said they didn't like them, you definitely taking that L

on another note, these are terrible customs

View media item 2326092

Are those the Kith Mids used as a base? If so, way to ruin a perfectly good collab..

Edit * Nvm ..collar is different.

Last edited:
can't believe that bought 2 pairs of yeezies from SNS and none of my 2 today's orders were successful ... received an L and refund for both of them[emoji]128542[/emoji]
Not sure what's the point of a cart reservation, when checking out within 1 minute doesn't seem to be fast enough [emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Yes I am salty

can't believe that bought 2 pairs of yeezies from SNS and none of my 2 today's orders were successful ... received an L and refund for both of them[emoji]128542[/emoji]
Not sure what's the point of a cart reservation, when checking out within 1 minute doesn't seem to be fast enough [emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Yes I am salty
Bots faster than server processing ATC to take that particular size away from inventory.

They already fetching more/same price as RC's on FB boost group 
sick.gif

Don't see the appeal in the SNS joints, but I understand how people that took L's with the reining champs may want em.

Back
Top Bottom