ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@macg0120   bro the CNY laces lol 

Btw the new city sock looks hideous 

Did SNS already drop the SNS 3.0? 

Last edited:
Yes a few people did. Nobody knows. If it gets shipped your best bet is to get the New york post office number , i believe in Jamaica new york. And have that on stand by just in case. Or message sns quickly
Thanks, hoping there is a chance.

Better option, if you do get a tracking number, call ups or fedex, whoever they're using, give them a tracking number and clarify what happened, they should be able to correct it for you. Although when creating a label they will probably get an error if the state and zip dont match, so get in contact with the store asap as well if you can. I know usps wont even enter city/state, it just auto fills from the zip.

Last edited:
if i do somehow strike on on the sns ultra boost next weekend ill trade 1 of my yeezy v2s for them. hopefully someone will do it lol

Better option, if you do get a tracking number, call ups or fedex, whoever they're using, give them a tracking number and clarify what happened, they should be able to correct it for you.

Not necessarily true.
Some retailers will restrict redirect changed addresses.

My tax return just hit? Who's got some heat
nthat.gif

Just playin'. About to pay of my ride. Debt free at last!

Better option, if you do get a tracking number, call ups or fedex, whoever they're using, give them a tracking number and clarify what happened, they should be able to correct it for you.

Not necessarily true.
Some retailers will restrict redirect changed addresses.

True but if the address and zip correlate, its not the same as changing the address entirely. Their computers should realize immediately the street address most likely doesnt exist in NY, and obviously the zip doesnt go with that state so they will either cancel or correct it. Im not as familiar with ups/fedex but i know usps has every street address in the country in their computer. They enter the zip, then the rest auto fills predictively as they begin to type the house number and street name.

Back
Top Bottom