ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI for those still looking for the 3M Ultra Boost, I was able to place a phone order with Fleet Feet In Chicago. Not sure what sizes are left. I called the Lincoln Road location.

Any footlockers with women's all white ultra boost? Have s gift card and wanna get a pair for my girlfriend

FYI for those still looking for the 3M Ultra Boost, I was able to place a phone order with Fleet Feet In Chicago. Not sure what sizes are left. I called the Lincoln Road location.

Thanks for the heads up. They are also available online, unfortunately for me their smallest size is 9.

You placed an order to go pick up in store? Or will they ship it to you.

So I'm doing an oop for a fellow NTer on the 3M UBs and was curious what the proper procedure is for these kinds of transactions since I've never done it before. I remember people mentioning specific ways of invoicing & whatnot?...

Damn you took my size haha.

If I were you I'd call the store(s). Not sure if they maintain a different inventory for online, cause I ordered a size 13 from the store which doesn't even show up as a size that was available online. Worth a shot.

So I'm doing an oop for a fellow NTer on the 3M UBs and was curious what the proper procedure is for these kinds of transactions since I've never done it before. I remember people mentioning specific ways of invoicing & whatnot?...
i think using paypal through your mobile device lets you have the option of inspecting goods after delivery before paying - if that's what you're after.

i think using paypal through your mobile device lets you have the option of inspecting goods after delivery before paying - if that's what you're after.
I'm actually the "seller" in this case so it's more the avoidance of the payment reversal or whatever it's called. I trust the dude, just feel like I've heard of a few different methods to avoid issues and wanted to make sure. Will probably just go with a standard invoice.

Back
Top Bottom