ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UNDFTD dropping PK Pure Boosts tomorrow at La Brea only. Online too. Who the F knows at what time tho
Was about to post these ...

Thank god I can live without them.

Also having a hard time understanding the '3M Black' hype ...

For the 'older' dudes whos been in the thread since the beginning know,
them 3M black joints were not very sought after ...
Shout out to myself for being an older dude, since page 18 of this thread 
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Last edited:
These the new ultra boosts?
Nah those are the Ultra Boost ST. Been on the radar here for a while, available for pre-order at a few different sites.

ST = stability. Slightly lower price point than the regular Ultra Boost. Much uglier.

The only "new ultra boost" is the new colorways that are currently coming out with the continental outsole.

Also, the wave patterned cws have a slight retooling of the primeknit pattern, but are the same shoe otherwise.

Lol I've been lurking since page 18 only took 400 pages more to get me to make an account 
tongue.gif
That's awesome! Obviously this is a message board, and being "one of the first" means absolutely nothing. But I think it's amazing how boost has grown from the beginning. I'm a big Adidas fan (Nike, Asics, NB too...Not a fanboy here) so I say, the more, the merrier. Loving all the new fans. Hope it gets bigger and bigger. 

My OG Ultra Boost are pretty worn out from running so much in them and now I really regret not getting a second for just casual wear. Oh well, hopefully I can get my hands on the cream colorway for casual wear. 

Is there much of a difference between the old sole and the new continental sole? Or is it barely noticeable? Im asking because I'm thinking of copping the royal blues of sweatshop or just wait for a deal to come on the continental soled ones? I already have the OG purp, kolors and silver LTDS.

Is there much of a difference between the old sole and the new continental sole? Or is it barely noticeable? Im asking because I'm thinking of copping the royal blues of sweatshop or just wait for a deal to come on the continental soled ones? I already have the OG purp, kolors and silver LTDS.
What is your purpose? If you want maximum "mileage" from running in them, I'd cop the new sole. Otherwise for casual use, you'll barely notice a difference. 

There you have it.... HBxUB via Jeff staple

Was about to post these ...

Thank god I can live without them.

Also having a hard time understanding the '3M Black' hype ...

For the 'older' dudes whos been in the thread since the beginning know,
them 3M black joints were not very sought after ...
Maybe I'm missing something, but wasn't this thread already pretty deep by the time pics of the 3Ms were floating around? I remember the first pics popping up back in September. Also, when were they not sought after? First drop I can remember was ADC in November and it sold out super quick. Not trying to argue, just wondering if maybe the 3Ms were teased way back & I missed it...

What is your purpose? If you want maximum "mileage" from running in them, I'd cop the new sole. Otherwise for casual use, you'll barely notice a difference. 
The big difference is the durability. You won't wear the nubs down on the new sole nearly as quickly from just casual wear. My first pair of UBs is almost totally smooth under the forefoot now and I've never used them for anything other than walking around/chilling.

The trade off is the softness/squishiness of the shoe overall. The new outsole is just slightly more stiff than the OG, but barely noticeable.

If you can get a good deal on the royals and you like em, might as well cop now cause the way the new UBs are selling, finding desirable colorways on discount is probably not going to happen as often as it has in the past.

Just ordered size 10 from Fleet Feet.  It said out of stock 20 minutes ago, just refreshed and it let me check out.  Thanks to whomever posted the link.

Just ordered size 10 from Fleet Feet.  It said out of stock 20 minutes ago, just refreshed and it let me check out.  Thanks to whomever posted the link.

How do these run? I"m normally between a 12 and 13 but typically buy 13's. They have 12 available...

I would say TTS. I wear sz9.5 to 10 in most shoes. My UBs are size 10, 9.5 was just too tight, although had plenty of toe room.  Depends on how wide your foot is i guess.

Maybe I'm missing something, but wasn't this thread already pretty deep by the time pics of the 3Ms were floating around? I remember the first pics popping up back in September. Also, when were they not sought after? First drop I can remember was ADC in November and it sold out super quick. Not trying to argue, just wondering if maybe the 3Ms were teased way back & I missed it...
Yea fam, no worries. We just talkin' about UBs here.

If you go back a few pages, probably a lot of pages (not really worth it), they were available for pre-order at RRS,

even before the ADC launch.

I would say they were sitting, and at least half the people on this thread wasn't really feeling the 3M design.

(And with that $200 price hike, but people found out about deals to slice the price)

Until the actual pictures showed up + the ADC release, and the blogs' coverage, then the hype started to snowball...

I am definitely feeling the first gen. UB cws more, but I know in time they will break/crack.

With the 2nd gen., them Continental soles are supposed to last you a bit longer/firmer when striked on ground.

First NT post.

Tried to make a post with a link but I guess I cant or dont have permissions to?

shop.extrabutterny. com/products/adidas-ultra-boost-white-white-silver-metallic

Extra Butter NY has all white UBs up, many sizes...

First NT post.

Tried to make a post with a link but I guess I cant or dont have permissions to?

shop.extrabutterny. com/products/adidas-ultra-boost-white-white-silver-metallic

Extra Butter NY has all white UBs up, many sizes...

Lurkers must of got to them. I carted my 11.5 when I went to check out, Sold Out!

Yea fam, no worries. We just talkin' about UBs here.

If you go back a few pages, probably a lot of pages (not really worth it), they were available for pre-order at RRS,

even before the ADC launch.

I would say they were sitting, and at least half the people on this thread wasn't really feeling the 3M design.

(And with that $200 price hike, but people found out about deals to slice the price)

Until the actual pictures showed up + the ADC release, and the blogs' coverage, then the hype started to snowball...
Ahhhhh yes, I completely forgot about the RRS pre-order. You are totally right. They definitely were not in demand at that time.

Lurkers must of got to them. I carted my 11.5 when I went to check out, Sold Out!
Same, looks like the post was a little delayed / late. Carted a 9 but check out says sold out as well. Only 9 and some larger sizes were available when I looked.

Same, looks like the post was a little delayed / late. Carted a 9 but check out says sold out as well. Only 9 and some larger sizes were available when I looked.

word looks like I'll be shooting for the Creams, unless another restock of the whites happen again.

word looks like I'll be shooting for the Creams, unless another restock of the whites happen again.
There were at least 3 links to the all whites posted in this thread just today, I'd put my money on more spots restocking them for the forseeable future, at least through the rest of the month.

There were at least 3 links to the all whites posted in this thread just today, I'd put my money on more spots restocking them for the forseeable future, at least through the rest of the month.
Yeah I'm thinking the same... the trouble is getting the whites, or risking it and trying for the creams 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom