ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesD1  

Will think about it, just because I'm not hustling. But I DON'T like them :frown: 

Good idea. Now oop them to me so I can complete the collab pair
nthat.gif
Do it so I can get my SNS 1.0 
nthat.gif

Edit: Dang, just noticed that you're disqualified.

Last edited:
Yup, it might take awhile to update their stocks back up for canceled pairs. I guess you'll just have to monitor or watch it haha. Silver boost was an easy cart, tested multiple times and just said "nah, I don't need another grey ultra Boost" lol

isnt his toe on or passed the 12 already?  Am I missing something?  Shouldnt he get 12.5?
Nah brannock device tells you your TTS for sneakers as long as your width isn't past D width. If it is, you most likely have to get half a size up. 

I hate the post office man. Highsnobs were out for delivery all day yesterday and never arrived. They're out for delivery again today.

Need a hug?

Pg you're such a liar hahaha 

He's a reseller friend of mine, he'll oop me my size for sure, nothing else cause he'll doubt that I'll keep them otherwise,  so a size 9us, everyone who's not a 9 will be out if I decide to oop it here. 

If I do decide to let them go, you can expect something as the yeezy beluga raffle I did the last time :smile: 

No need to PM me right now, I know all the regs here, all the ones who are not a bag full of **** , even some that really like them. So no rush 

Still if somebody wants to send me those UB CNY laces they'll be greatly appreciated it haha 
LOL Damn that's the size I'm trying to win for my homie but y'all told me it's pointless since everyone said shopify bots are gonna eat them up. Let the other regularss in here eat first tho since it's not specifically for me. I still think the SNS/SS has an ugly toeguard tho! Going to keep telling myself that so I don't cry about it later. 

fuaaaaaa i always miss these links...

also did SNS x SS UB drop that hard? i somehow got an accepted offer of 330 lol

How many hit on ADC preorder this morning?  I ordered from a place out of Spain and   then hit ADC this morning

Back
Top Bottom