ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fuaaaaaa i always miss these links...

also did SNS x SS UB drop that hard? i somehow got an accepted offer of 330 lol
slightly due to the WW drop this weekend but these started high out the gate compared to most collabs. They will more than likely go up over time as most do, but man they are flames in person...

a Pre-Order for the 16th which is today 
pimp.gif

He's a reseller friend of mine, he'll oop me my size for sure, nothing else cause he'll doubt that I'll keep them otherwise,  so a size 9us, everyone who's not a 9 will be out if I decide to oop it here. 
Definitely thought you were near my size too. 

I might know how to get those laces you're looking for though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

fuaaaaaa i always miss these links...

also did SNS x SS UB drop that hard? i somehow got an accepted offer of 330 lol
not really, you probably got lucky cause someone needed the money asap for the yeezys that they're gonna strike out on next weekend

but the price is only gonna go up over time, i'd say you got a pretty solid deal

Last edited:

Trying them on and wearing them for a few days are two different things. I'm unbiased unless it comes to MG 1.0's. Great UB of all time!
Kind of contradicting lol, but I for some reason never bought the MG or WGs, but did end up with the Highsnobs

its like people pay no attention to these resell patterns :smh:. They start stupid high, gradually come down and looks like its crashing shortly before the WW release (since for whatever reason people think they really have a chance) then bots eat up the WW release, prices fall just a little more because a majority of "resellers" are children with no actual income, then before you know it they're back up to $500.

Last edited:
its like people pay no attention to these resell patterns
mean.gif
. They start stupid high, gradually come down and looks like its crashing shortly before the WW release (since for whatever reason people think they really have a chance) then bots eat up the WW release, prices fall just a little more because a majority of "resellers" are children with no actual income, then before you know it they're back up to $500.
More first page worthy  material for you @jpac1738

laugh.gif

Its 100 % contradicting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 only if you lived in LA during time Highsnobs dropped, I was able to get 3 without much hassle and would have ooped them, people snoozed on them. 
its like people pay no attention to these resell patterns
mean.gif
. They start stupid high, gradually come down and looks like its crashing shortly before the WW release (since for whatever reason people think they really have a chance) then bots eat up the WW release, prices fall just a little more because a majority of "resellers" are children with no actual income, then before you know it they're back up to $500.
All the early UB collabs didn't have high resale out the gate though, only the Hypebeast and SB did and the SB have since dropped. All others including the SNS and WW could have been had for $300-$350. I never thought SNS would reach the level they are at now or I would have kept the 6 pairs I got 
laugh.gif

:lol:  only if you lived in LA during time Highsnobs dropped, I was able to get 3 without much hassle and would have ooped them, people snoozed on them. 
All the early UB collabs didn't have high resale out the gate though, only the Hypebeast and SB did and the SB have since dropped. All others including the SNS and WW could have been had for $300-$350. I never thought SNS would reach the level they are at now or I would have kept the 6 pairs I got :lol:

UB hype during those times was much different than it is now. We're talking a year ago, thats an eternity in the shoe world :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom