ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laugh.gif
 only if you lived in LA during time Highsnobs dropped, I was able to get 3 without much hassle and would have ooped them, people snoozed on them. 

All the early UB collabs didn't have high resale out the gate though, only the Hypebeast and SB did and the SB have since dropped. All others including the SNS and WW could have been had for $300-$350. I never thought SNS would reach the level they are at now or I would have kept the 6 pairs I got 
laugh.gif
6 pairs oh my... 

I wonder how the ACE Pure Control boost market is. Haven't seen anyone say they paid them reseller prices for those joints.
I was about to, I like them a lot , just that the laceless look is hard to pull 

laugh.gif
 only if you lived in LA during time Highsnobs dropped, I was able to get 3 without much hassle and would have ooped them, people snoozed on them. 

All the early UB collabs didn't have high resale out the gate though, only the Hypebeast and SB did and the SB have since dropped. All others including the SNS and WW could have been had for $300-$350. I never thought SNS would reach the level they are at now or I would have kept the 6 pairs I got 
laugh.gif
I wish I were around during that time. I have a pair coming in today that I paid way too much for
mean.gif

UB hype during those times was much different than it is now. We're talking a year ago, thats an eternity in the shoe world
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 so true but crazy what just a few months did when the collabs dropped in Feb-March to end of the year..

6 pairs oh my... 

I was about to, I like them a lot , just that the laceless look is hard to pull 
It was a fluke trust me lol and I sold most to friends at retail and a few NTers for fair prices. Thursday drop threw everyone off

I wonder how the ACE Pure Control boost market is. Haven't seen anyone say they paid them reseller prices for those joints.

theres a small market, I keep my eye on it. They really seem to sell in the low to mid 300s. Dont read too much into the list prices.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 so true but crazy what just a few months did when the collabs dropped in Feb-March to end of the year..

It was a fluke trust me lol and I sold most to friends at retail and a few NTers for fair prices. Thursday drop threw everyone off
You're a good man 
nthat.gif

theres a small market, I keep my eye on it. They really seem to sell in the low to mid 300s. Dont read too much into the list prices.
I just wonder if it was worth it for those folks in that one pic sleeping overnight at a soccer shop to resell them on eBay for triple and still haven them sitting there for over a month.

You dont have the OG glitch oreo?
Nah, that trico barely made the cut 
laugh.gif

Only have 2 pairs of NMDs now and don't intend to add more.

Edit: and that release of the glitch camo pack I was trying to go for the blue ones. Struck out then got over it.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Edit: and that release of the glitch camo pack I was trying to go for the blue ones. Struck out then got over it.
laugh.gif
  Same here 2 NMDs.  1 PK 1 mesh lol

laugh.gif

You should get rid of those tricos and get the camo pack lol 

laugh.gif
  Same here 2 NMDs.  1 PK 1 mesh lol
I had the monochrome PK whites, sold those. And the Circa knit and gave those to a homie. Then had a mesh and noticed how lower quality they were and sold them hahah.

You should get rid of those tricos and get the camo pack lol 
I just got the tricos on the whim because they were readily available and forgot how PK NMDs felt. Without insole not a fan but with an UB insole, they pretty decent.

I prefer NMD silhouette over UBs but comfort on UBs > NMDs. So you can tell what won there lol.

its like people pay no attention to these resell patterns :smh:. They start stupid high, gradually come down and looks like its crashing shortly before the WW release (since for whatever reason people think they really have a chance) then bots eat up the WW release, prices fall just a little more because a majority of "resellers" are children with no actual income, then before you know it they're back up to $500.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

I had the monochrome PK whites, sold those. And the Circa knit and gave those to a homie. Then had a mesh and noticed how lower quality they were and sold them hahah.

I just got the tricos on the whim because they were readily available and forgot how PK NMDs felt. Without insole not a fan but with an UB insole, they pretty decent.

I prefer NMD silhouette over UBs but comfort on UBs > NMDs. So you can tell what won there lol.
Completely agree, the insole makes the best addition for the NMD 

And it makes TTS much better 

Next NMDs I got will be TTS fosure 

Back
Top Bottom