ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well SF and Denver Bait gonna have sunny skies 
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Total
tweets are a total rip straight from the pages of NT smh
You must be new here. That boy has acknowledged  in his tweets that people including myself have called him out.

And he thinks it's 100% fine he steals from this thread.

Over it now since he's late to the party 4 out of the 5 times.

You must be new here. That boy has acknowledged  in his tweets that people including myself have called him out.

yeah I guess not.. haven't been active enough to catch that. Lame. lol I'm taking it personally seeing as I posted one of the links and wanted to set ppl up in this forum to cop, I guess on the other end I could just follow him for a heads up vs scrolling through pages

I hate SL more. He has stolen 1.0 gems.:smh:

yeah I guess not.. haven't been active enough to catch that. Lame. lol I'm taking it personally seeing as I posted one of the links and wanted to set ppl up in this forum to cop, I guess on the other end I could just follow him for a heads up vs scrolling through pages
That's why there's only like 2-4 people that actually posts links in here now and most have partnered up and link each other.

I used to post links in here long ago until I noticed links would be cooked before people in here would cop.

A shame but it is what it is, this thread has a large lurking audience.

There should be a way to create a private thread and only invite people who you know are legit boost heads. I guess it would be tough to determine who those people actually are but maybe it's possible? 

There should be a way to create a private thread and only invite people who you know are legit boost heads. I guess it would be tough to determine who those people actually are but maybe it's possible? 
Early people from this thread tried that already. Don't believe they were successful. 

Were you part of that? I believe that was late 2015 or early last year when SL was very active.
I made the first (if not, one of the first) Boost groups based on this thread. Used Facebook (bad idea, I know) and unfortunately didn't amount to much other than people mostly waiting for links rather than posting them.

Met some cool peoples though.

(group still exists if you want an invite lmao)

Last edited:

I made the first (if not, one of the first) Boost groups based on this thread. Used Facebook (bad idea, I know) and unfortunately didn't amount to much other than people mostly waiting for links rather than posting them.

Met some cool peoples though.

(group still exists if you want an invite lmao)
PM you. Don't mind another FB group. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom