ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone order the ultraboost silver cleat from d i ck 's a few weeks ago? Did your pair ship yet?

Last edited:
Does the RC UB fit like the 3.0?
pedantic response , the ankle opening is same as 1.0 so , u could judge the fit around the ankle, but there is more toe room because of the material used. The length is the same if i hold outsole to outsole as the same size 1.0/2.0/3.0.  u could go TTS if your 1/2.0 sizing is .5 larger. Or u could go 1/2.0 sizing and just have more toe box room. 

I don't know if I'm the only one but does anyone else think that the mesh heel area on the 1.0/collab UBs look better aesthetically than the pk on 2.0/3.0's? Of course the knit pattern is 500x better on 1.0's too but the mesh around the heel area just looks so much better imo for some reason. Just curious if anyone else thinks the same.

View media item 2336958

I don't know if I'm the only one but does anyone else think that the mesh heel area on the 1.0/collab UBs look better aesthetically than the pk on 2.0/3.0's? Of course the knit pattern is 500x better on 1.0's too but the mesh around the heel area just looks so much better imo for some reason. Just curious if anyone else thinks the same.

Yea I agree, but I do like the type of knit they use around the tongue on the new 3.0s

I think 99.9 % of the people are with you man. In here everything 1.0 >>>>>>>> than anything else.

I think 99.9 % of the people are with you man. In here everything 1.0 >>>>>>>> than anything else.

Yeah I know how we all feel about the knit pattern but I've never really seen people here discuss about the look around the heel where the mesh part is. When I got my RCs today i realized how nice I think it looks compared to the pk on 2.0 and 3.0.

People have said stuff about the all PK side heel panel. Then there were some people outright saying that the all PK is more comfortable and the reason why they prefer it. But I don't know how you guys are feeling that PK on the outside compared to the mesh. Felt the same to me.

People have said stuff about the all PK side heel panel. Then there were some people outright saying that the all PK is more comfortable and the reason why they prefer it. But I don't know how you guys are feeling that PK on the outside compared to the mesh. Felt the same to me.
This. Only way I could think you could feel a significant difference is if you're wearing your shoes without socks. All the pairs I have feel the same to me

Agreed, I don't get how it feels different to anyone as the inside lining is the same, and that doesn't really stretch. It's just the aesthetics that are different.

Yeah I mean it's not even an area that comes into direct contact with your feet. Its layered over a thicker piece of cushion around your ankles.

hope you So. Cal. brothers stay safe wearing Boost in this rain we're going to have through Monday. Hopefully you chose something else today. Rain = AJ1 for me. What are you guys wearing instead of Boosts?

Does anyone know if ymeuniverse dot com deducts vat? thanks. figured someone in here has ordered from them.

Back
Top Bottom