ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope you So. Cal. brothers stay safe wearing Boost in this rain we're going to have through Monday. Hopefully you chose something else today. Rain = AJ1 for me. What are you guys wearing instead of Boosts?

View media item 2337060
3.0's have surprisingly held up well in the rain. I wore them for the last storm and had no issues. Just have to avoid major puddles.

Last edited:
No why would they? They're not a part of the Consortium stores.
I thought they were 
laugh.gif

Smh this guy on reddit turned down a trade for his silver 3.0s for a DS pair of wolf grey 1.0s. Little does he know, prices for wolf greys are really high. 

Last edited:
Hey guys, if anyone has the RC's size 12 on stockx, could you please DM me please. Thanks in advance, appreciate it. 

Admin: if this is not allowed please delete. 

anyone know if sneakerpolitics gonna honor the "do not order" orders for sns or if theyre gonna do a re-release on 2/18 like it says on the product page?

Night Cargos hard to find still?  Would anyone trade those for the Trace Cargos, or are Trace more in demand?

NC's release 3/1 on footsites you can try your luck then. I'd say TC's are more sought after as they're LTD & likely not to restock...? but I would consider trading for NC's if I really were into them if that helps

Back
Top Bottom