ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You had to size up on them? I tired them things on once and they straight up looked like leggings. I ain't hella big either. :/
I can fit in H&M slim lows.... same experience with the skinnies though.  Looked painted on, couldn't actually even get them all the way on.  

You had to size up on them? I tired them things on once and they straight up looked like leggings. I ain't hella big either. :/
I think it was because i ordered one of the bigger sizes online, i should've snapped a pic. They legit looked like regular baggy slim straights, not skinny at all. 

Probably a long shot...but does anyone know the exact color code for the yellow they used

on the Boost logo?

im currently working on a display piece and trying to figure out which route to go in terms of color. thanks in advanced.

I sized up 1 size on my first pair of ultra boost shoe feels good just a lil room in the toe box should I expect any weird shaping from sizing up

I ordered the Silver UB from jackrabbit and they went from order to confirmed to my house in less than 24hours. So anyone that has any doubts they are fast and legit.

Finally landed
pimp.gif

How comfy are they? 

Saw these in FNL while I was signing up for the last Yeezy release - they look pretty cool.  I posted a couple weeks back asking if anyone had any on feet pics, no replies though. 

first time ever getting through on that frenzy app. so glad my fried let me use his i;hone since i only have a 5s! i love them even more in hand 0_0

How comfy are they? 

Saw these in FNL while I was signing up for the last Yeezy release - they look pretty cool.  I posted a couple weeks back asking if anyone had any on feet pics, no replies though. 

They feel great!!!! Very comfortable had them on for a full 8 hrs and no complaints

Just left premier i was 140th in line and still was able to swoop a pair of ultraboosts triple black's caged

saw the triple black 3.0s in person, look a lot better in person than in boostgod's video where he showed the blue and grey tints, the blue isnt that notificable. great alternative to those who missed out on the 1.0

Back
Top Bottom