ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish BAIT SF was like that but I think it's more likely to mimic BAIT LA. Heard BAIT LA was cooked since like 11 PM last night. Unless SF and LA get a lot more pairs than Denver or Portland, lines get cooked fast over here in Cali. 

People said bait sf handed out tickets last night before they closed to the line

Because there was that many people lined up before close. Idk I just grabbed this from their insta
Thanks fam. Read through the comments. Looks like BAIT SF was cooked before the store even closed and they handed out tickets (as you noted). I'd figure that's probably how they'll handle future hyped FCFS releases as well if the line is looking long before closing the night before. Those who were prepared to camp out 12+ hours lucked out it seems as BAIT SF saved them from any real camping. 

BAIT DB only had 12 pairs and was cooked last night. Same for San Diego. I've had SoCal members confirm BAIT LA was cooked last night as well. Based on instagram comments, BAIT Seattle was cooked last night too. 

Based on San Diego numbers, I'd be surprised if BAIT Portland or BAIT Denver got more than 1 FSR (12 pairs). Same for Phoenix. The Cali locations and Seattle should have got the most. 

Last edited:

you definately not gonna check out now that you've told everyone they're live
I ain't gonna check out anyways. Hit with 520 on my laptop via Wifi, desktop with direct network connection and LTE on my phone. As soon as I added to cart and chose US as shipping country (I was pre logged-in to my account and it still asked), I was hit with the 520. 

Last edited:

This manual cop strategy is slowly coming to an end for me
laugh.gif

Mostly garbage bot-heaven shopify left. NiceKicks, WISH Atl, Bodega, etc. just encouraging the bots. I don't understand why Shopify themselves don't do something about it. YS was so clutch bot-proofing the last Shopify Bred V2 release. 
smokin.gif

I need to talk to my computer engineering buddies. Ask them for the heads up on shopify bots. Might as well get one and see how well they work. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom