ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yeah I regret not heading to dover street market at 4 in the morning now
At least you guys had a chance with camping there. BAIT SF was cooked last night before close and BAIT LA was cooked before midnight. 
roll.gif

NiceKicks SF and LA are doing live raffles. I'm too lazy to drive out there. If I lived in the city, I'd make the trip.  

Last edited:
Just goes to show you brand and website owners can care less about the integrity of buying kicks by letting these bots in. Its about the dollar. Thats it. I dont see change for bodega nice kicks. Etc.

Mostly garbage bot-heaven shopify left. NiceKicks, WISH Atl, Bodega, etc. just encouraging the bots. I don't understand why Shopify themselves don't do something about it. YS was so clutch bot-proofing the last Shopify Bred V2 release. 
smokin.gif

I need to talk to my computer engineering buddies. Ask them for the heads up on shopify bots. Might as well get one and see how well they work. 
mean.gif
like i tell everyone else that complains about bots....

its 2017, technology is only moving forward.  people want the fastest, most convenient way to do things now days.  shopping bots are here forever

its 2017, technology is only moving forward.  people want the fastest, most convenient way to do things now days.  shopping bots are here forever
I get that. Bots are here to stay. My beef is with the boutiques and stores not doing simple things to make bots useless. Online raffles that require some form of government id (drivers license, passport, etc.) to enter would kill them for example. 

Changing urls of the boutique website and product pages around to catch bots off guard, etc. works too. 

I get that. Bots are here to stay. My beef is with the boutiques and stores not doing simple things to make bots useless. Online raffles that require some form of government id (drivers license, passport, etc.) to enter would kill them for example. 

Changing urls of the boutique website and product pages around to catch bots off guard, etc. works too. 

Agree. You dont have to automatically accept bots. Change things up

just buy a bot

I agree..stores need to do more and adidas should put them under pressure to if they want the kicks. Because eventually we'll all have bots...

am so salty right now I'd pay a rack for a 75% chance bot 

how do y'all even find the links? i still can't find links even after theyre sold out. i do that so i can be ready next time. haha

just buy a bot
I'm already contemplating it but I prefer boutiques, Adidas, etc. just mix things up. Yeah, it requires a little more ingenuity and effort on their part but it discourages bots if suddenly all releases are unfriendly to bots. 
do you know how much time and effort adidas and nike (big $$ companies) have put n2 fighting bots....

IT DOESN'T WORK

the same nerd that writes software that fights bots is the same nerd that writes bot software

Back
Top Bottom