ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i still see people with bots fail a lot. i prob will never buy one i still somehow get most of what i want manually 

Cncpts with the jig. Pretty sure they only put up 1 pair of size 5. 
sick.gif

do you know how much time and effort adidas and nike (big $$ companies) have put n2 fighting bots....

IT DOESN'T WORK

the same nerd that writes software that fights bots is the same nerd that writes bot software
Like I stated, making all hyped releases into raffles that require some form of identification would discourage bots. Adidas could also assign more of their stock to flagship locations and do online raffle entries that require ID (for entry) and in store pick up as well. 

Nike went in the right direction with the SNKRS app but people just auto-generate fake accounts to enter 1000+ times. Requiring some form of ID or authentication that prevents multiple entries could prevent that.  

Anyways, enough of my ranting. At this point, I've accepted the fact I need a bot for consortium releases. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

I get that. Bots are here to stay. My beef is with the boutiques and stores not doing simple things to make bots useless. Online raffles that require some form of government id (drivers license, passport, etc.) to enter would kill them for example. 

Changing urls of the boutique website and product pages around to catch bots off guard, etc. works too. 
What do you want them to do? Invest money to combat bots and hit their bottom line?

Most of these boutiques are on Shopify, which means they can't even be bothered to invest the money into an e-commerce site and instead use an existing platform that has monthly fees.

On the same token, if Shopify cared about fixing the problem they wouldn't have invented Frenzy. Frenzy is their way of combating bots, instead of trying to fix Shopify.

A business has to pad their bottom line. Shopify could just as easily combat bots but would rather push a new platform and a new product.

What do you want them to do? Invest money to combat bots and hit their bottom line?

Most of these boutiques are on Shopify, which means they can't even be bothered to invest the money into an e-commerce site and instead use an existing platform that has monthly fees.

On the same token, if Shopify cared about fixing the problem they wouldn't have invented Frenzy. Frenzy is their way of combating bots, instead of trying to fix Shopify.

A business has to pad their bottom line. Shopify could just as easily combat bots but would rather push a new platform and a new product.
Simple work arounds can help, such as not naming the shoes' URL and identifier with the real name / SKU.

Hello
1. Can someone explain me what is the difference between the Ultra Boost 3.0 to the Ultra boost m?
2. Also I can I know which one is it? m/2/3

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom