ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone who ordered the Key City NMDs from Kith get any status update on their order yet?
Haven't gotten any yet. They weren't kidding about the 3-5 days to ship, those are usually put on policy to be conservative. I should have bought from packers for $5 more.

Last edited:

Haven't gotten any yet. They weren't kidding about the 3-5 days to ship, those are usually put on policy to be conservative. I should have bought from packers for $5 more.
My Kith Pumas came really quick... they messing with me on these tho. If my colette pair ALL THE WAY from France gets here first, I am going to be upset. LOL

I'm about to sell my size 10 3M's because I want to get the HB collab instead. Am I crazy or what. The HB's definitely grew on me since the first time I saw them.

Fleetfeet order came a day earlier than expected. Perfect timing, leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, looks like I know what I'm wearing:

Everything I've seen on the last few pages collabwise is an easy pass for me. I really hope Adidas do a cageless model with 3 stripes branding where the cage should be. The Hypebeast look like wetsuit booties to me. And the WW's just look damn weird with that strap?! (Maybe thats not the final product)

After 8 months of almost everyday wear the bottom of my Ogs are cracking
When you say cracking, are you talking about the outsole or the midsole?

I've heard a couple other people mention it before but haven't experienced/seen it myself nor have I seen a good pic of it.

Back
Top Bottom