ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know any stores in the Chicago area selling the Adidas White Ultra Boost? Just going of a whim here, yes I know they're sold out everywhere. The restock at Oneness ran out of my size (9-9.5) 
embarassed.gif

Oneness finally got tire of the truth today. I dont give a F. People need to know they are on some BS.
The way they reply in Tweets don't even look professional at all.

Like something kids would post.

Last edited:
Finally got a shipping update from Kith for the Key City NMDs.

Gotta say they took their sweet *** time processing the order and must have used the slowest shipping option possible cause the shoes won't get here till next Monday, at which point I'll be on the opposite side of the country.

Good news is I got them delivered to an office I often work from so they should be safe until I come claim them. Might have a co-worker bring them home for me cause the office will be closed by the time I get back to town and won't reopen until the 4th.

Placed the order Dec. 10th, won't receive until Dec. 21st. Maybe I'm just spoiled with sites that ship immediately and get to me 3 days after ordering, or Amazon Prime & their free 1 day delivery.

I remember not batting an eye at waiting 4-6 weeks for mail-order haha.

Gotta say they took their sweet *** time processing the order and must have used the slowest shipping option possible cause the shoes won't get here till next Monday, at which point I'll be on the opposite side of the country.

Good news is I got them delivered to an office I often work from so they should be safe until I come claim them. Might have a co-worker bring them home for me cause the office will be closed by the time I get back to town and won't reopen until the 4th.

Placed the order Dec. 10th, won't receive until Dec. 21st. Maybe I'm just spoiled with sites that ship immediately and get to me 3 days after ordering, or Amazon Prime & their free 1 day delivery.

Damn. Have not gotten any yet. Now I'm crossing my fingers. Is there anybody else that have not receive any ship confirmation yet?

Damn. Have not gotten any yet. Now I'm crossing my fingers. Is there anybody else that have not receive any ship confirmation yet?
To be clear, I never got an email notification. They updated my order on the Kith site, so now I can click "track" and it directs me to the UPS tracking site where I can see the Origin Scan and estimated delivery & whatnot.

To be clear, I never got an email notification. They updated my order on the Kith site, so now I can click "track" and it directs me to the UPS tracking site where I can see the Origin Scan and estimated delivery & whatnot.

What's the status on kith? Mine is still unfulfilled

What's the status on kith? Mine is still unfulfilled
Mine too, but I don't think that status will be updated until the package has actually been delivered.

Colette sent me a order conformation on the 10th

and today they sent me a order cancellation.

So if I do decide that the NMD is must it's ebay or bust.

Checked ebay and so many pairs are there in my size

but I want to wait and see what NT fam says about the sizing.

Especially people who own UB because it will be easier to

gauge the correct sizing.

I think I am going to wait to see what else is coming before I dive head first into those resell prices though

The NMD is not a must buy for me it's more of an curiosity.

Rsellers on ebay think they have struck gold, bu I don't see these being the next white UB or Yeezy 350.

One seller was asking for $500 and another wanted $399

I sent an offer for $200 just because.  I refuse to pay over $200 for adidas.

Unless it is a collab with premium materials and 3M doesn't qualify as premium.

Bro.. I been on NT for years and have really good connect with folks who vouch for me. Do not buy from this store man. Believe me. I posted my story on all threads and you should see the amount of replies about them and how shady they are. Just go to their twitter right now. People cannot check out and having issues. 

Dont trust them man. Believe me.
Crazy. My second order through them was the white UB when they stocked them a few weeks back. Flawless service. Ordered on a Friday and received Monday. Same with my last order a year or so back. 

Last edited:

People are going to literally kill for these if in fact they are legit.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/12/14/the-adidas-yeezy-ultra-boost-pops-up-in-a-white-colorway/

I'll pass. The full boost sole on UB's are the best part of the UB's. And the primeknit part of the yeezys are the best part of the yeezys. The hybrid got it all wrong. 

edit: tank beat me to it. Posts showing up with a delay for me.
Haha yup my thoughts exactly. Always really dug those customs.

Dude on IG wore his NMDs today and said he wasn't really a big fan. Said he prefers his Ultra Boosts by far...

Don't wanna go back to find this since all I see are NMD talk, but did anyone post up that full HB x UB droplist? List not looking half bad. 

Back
Top Bottom