ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My picture shows the bottom boost is cracking
Yup I definitely see what you're talking about. Seems like the cracks are happening on the edges of the individual boost pellets, the bonds are coming apart or something.

I'd definitely contact adidas to see if they'll offer a replacement. It's doubtful that they will, considering they won't even replace UB laces, but couldn't hurt to try.

did anyone order teh white boosts from YME universe few days back? How's your order status? Mine is 'on hold' - send an email to ask them what's going on

Can someone clear something up for me? Pretty sure it's just an instance of sloppy writing, but wanted to make sure...

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/12/14/dank-customs-showcases-adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-customs/

Was just reading that article and it says:

"Featuring the retail releases of the Rose Gold, Sage, and White colorways..."

Initially I assumed Dank Customs was just customizing the all whites, but that sentence makes it sound like he's cusomizing existing Rose Gold & Sage colorways which I highly doubt because that would mean we all somehow managed to miss the retail release of two new UB colorways.

Is Dank Customs really considered a retailer though? I don't see anywhere one would be able to purchase the shoes in a method resembling retail. Isn't his business based on customers emailing for quotes?

I'm sure I'm just being nitpicky but I appreciate accuracy in my sneaker journalism 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Can someone clear something up for me? Pretty sure it's just an instance of sloppy writing, but wanted to make sure...

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/12/14/dank-customs-showcases-adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-customs/

Initially I assumed Dank Customs was just customizing the all whites, but that sentence makes it sound like he's cusomizing existing Rose Gold & Sage colorways which I highly doubt because that would mean we all somehow managed to miss the retail release of two new UB colorways.

Is Dank Customs really considered a retailer though? I don't see anywhere one would be able to purchase the shoes in a method resembling retail. Isn't his business based on customers emailing for quotes?

I'm sure I'm just being nitpicky but I appreciate accuracy in my sneaker journalism 
tongue.gif
He might be reselling them as customs, and setting his own retail price.

Why can't any of the FTL sites have the all white in women's? Have a gift card and wanted a size 10 for my girl

:frown:

Why can't any of the FTL sites have the all white in women's? Have a gift card and wanted a size 10 for my girl

frown.gif
I know  how much  a lot of people dislike  oneness  but they have  all sizes available    you can buy a mens 9  and its the same

tongue.gif
He might be reselling them as customs, and setting his own retail price.
Yeah I figure that's what the author meant but it's confusing.

I don't think the term retail really applies here.

Mine looks like that but only wore them 2-3 times a week going to the gym and back....no running
Yep. After 4 months of light running and errands on the streets... Mine happened to be like that too.

Consider 8 months of everyday wear lucky! 

I actually like Oneness ...

But I've never bought anything from them...

They have the White UBs in my size still ... debating if I should triple up... 
Bro.. I been on NT for years and have really good connect with folks who vouch for me. Do not buy from this store man. Believe me. I posted my story on all threads and you should see the amount of replies about them and how shady they are. Just go to their twitter right now. People cannot check out and having issues. 

Dont trust them man. Believe me.

Bro.. I been on NT for years and have really good connect with folks who vouch for me. Do not buy from this store man. Believe me. I posted my story on all threads and you should see the amount of replies about them and how shady they are. Just go to their twitter right now. People cannot check out and having issues. 

Dont trust them man. Believe me.
Word up.

Thanks for looking out. 

I've got two pairs so I'm good for now anyways.

Gonna buy my girl a pair of whites instead from somewhere else.

Oneness has always done good by me
this is my first purchase from them. if  i have a good experience with them then I may  buy from them again.  if not   then i won't.   and i try to always pay with paypal so i know if something were to go wrong i'm protected

Back
Top Bottom