ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still sitting here waiting on Kith tracking information.... Lawd I know I had to be one of the first to scoop NMD Key City. Copped before the link went viral by about 5 minutes.

Hey man, ...
Got an email response from YME universe:

"Thank you for ordering online at YME Universe. The response on our opening was great and we received orders from all around the world. Unfortunately, the interest for the adidas white ultra boost was greater than we had anticipated, and our webshop was still taking on orders beyond our inventory levels. This should of course never happen and we apologize for the inconvenience as YME cannot deliver the white ultra boost that you ordered. We had a meeting with adidas yesterday to see if they can help us in this situation. Adidas will send us more white ultra boost, but we will not have this in place until first week of January. To summarize, here are your options: - Wait until first week of January for the white ultra boost - Refund you money Again, we are sorry about this situation - please advise us what you would like to do." 

have restocks surfaced for the blk/purp UB's yet? seems all the OG colorways have gotten the restock treatment, figured the blk/purps would be up next...

I cant keep up with this thread.

damn thing moves ridiculously fast.

Got my black pair in from finish line and man why didn't anyone tell me these are hard to put on :lol:

But once they were on they were extremely comfy...very happy

Got my black pair in from finish line and man why didn't anyone tell me these are hard to put on
laugh.gif

thats why theres a very pronounced tongue and heel pull tab for putting it on. Also if you sized up .5, it slides in much much easier. I have the hardiest time slipping into my TTS UB's, and TTS UB has a very tight ankle area for me. 

Got my black pair in from finish line and man why didn't anyone tell me these are hard to put on :lol:

thats why theres a very pronounced tongue and heel pull tab for putting it on. Also if you sized up .5, it slides in much much easier. I have the hardiest time slipping into my TTS UB's, and TTS UB has a very tight ankle area for me. 

Well I have plenty of wiggle room already tts... But may have to go up .5 next purchase if I want to slip it on easier I guess lol

tbh, the .5 size up didn't noticeably increase the toe length or wiggle room. But it does have less of a big toe protrusion. The most notable difference in the .5 size up is the more forgiving ankle area. TTS will break in eventually so you will be able to slip on better once it's worn in. Some people prefer TTS, some prefer .5 size up. Both works. 

tbh, the .5 size up didn't noticeably increase the toe length or wiggle room. But it does have less of a big toe protrusion. The most notable difference in the .5 size up is the more forgiving ankle area. TTS will break in eventually so you will be able to slip on better once it's worn in. Some people prefer TTS, some prefer .5 size up. Both works. 
How about a whole size up?

I'm facing this dilemma because I'm a TTS US13.

And above 13 there are no half sizes.

So it's either a US13 or a US14.

I haven't get to try a US13, but I've tried a pair of US12.5 and it was really really tight.

There's no US13 nor US14 in Singapore, so my only chance is to buy online from overseas, but undecided on which size I should go for.

Last edited:
View media item 1829093
Just got these in, ordered in US9&10 just incase. I wear a 9,5/10 in ultraboosts. After the first try I would want these in half a size smaller than the UB because the sock like upper is not as tight.

I love the shoe itself, they are very comfortable, they don't hug your foot as much as the UB does, they feel more like the first pureboosts with a PK upper.

Last edited:
I've never tried a full size up. But I'd imagine there would be too much length and toe space for your comfort. The ankle should be still locked down but your toes might have that sandals feeling.

Just got these in, ordered in US9&10 just incase. I wear a 9,5/10 in ultraboosts. After the first try I would want these in half a size smaller than the UB because the sock like upper is not as tight.

I love the shoe itself, they are very comfortable, they don't hug your foot as much as the UB does, they feel more like the first pureboosts with a PK upper.
Sounds like I should be good with my 10 then. I rock my UB snug without going up in size so the 10 in these should be good to go. Thanks for the info.

A half size smaller than a 9.5 ultra boost?

Last edited:
Yes I'd go half down from UB sizes. same size won't be bad either it will be a more loose fit though. It's up to personal preference I guess

have restocks surfaced for the blk/purp UB's yet? seems all the OG colorways have gotten the restock treatment, figured the blk/purps would be up next...

I cant keep up with this thread.

damn thing moves ridiculously fast.

You missed that train. Couple of months ago, you could have copped for less than $150 from places like sweatshop. Took a while before they finally sold out.

The NMD is more like a walking shoe rather than a running shoe. Whether it's TTS or more loose would not matter much I guess
wink.gif

How about a whole size up?

I'm facing this dilemma because I'm a TTS US13.

And above 13 there are no half sizes.

So it's either a US13 or a US14.

I haven't get to try a US13, but I've tried a pair of US12.5 and it was really really tight.

There's no US13 nor US14 in Singapore, so my only chance is to buy online from overseas, but undecided on which size I should go for.

Going a full size up was too roomy for me, I'd recommend sticking with the 13

Im still sitting here waiting on Kith tracking information.... Lawd I know I had to be one of the first to scoop NMD Key City. Copped before the link went viral by about 5 minutes.

View media item 1829046

Finally got shipping email from Kith last night, but they added the tracking number to the order on their website a few hours before they actually sent me the email.

Ship status still says unfulfilled on the site, but package is en route. Did you check to see if they added tracking without emailing you?

Waiting on my Kith pair of NMDs as well....really utilizing those 3-5 business days.

You missed that train. Couple of months ago, you could have copped for less than $150 from places like sweatshop. Took a while before they finally sold out.
How often do they restock on old/new cw's?
Totally depends on the colorway. Some never got restocked, some, like the all white, seem to be restocking daily albeit in very small batches at a time.

Doubtful that we'll see too many more restocks of the og colorways with the old sole at this point but you never know. I'm sure there's some stock of those og purps sitting around somewhere. Maybe we'll see em eventually hit the outlets, I know they already did in some areas.

Back
Top Bottom