ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.0 knit definitely looks better than the 3.0 knit. No debate there but to me in terms of comfort, which is what really made me love the shoe in general. 3.0 knit is better. Wonder if it was possible to make the 1.0 knit as stretchy as the 3.0 knit
this is the general consensus. 3.0 knit/fit is way more comfortable but 1.0 knit looks better. that's why the Reigning Champs are so popular.. best of both worlds!

Finally had a chance to look at and try on my night cargos from richards. Really love the colorway and how it was executed. Now i wish i had the trace cargos to compare. I know alot of you prefer the traces over nights

Does Ikea provide wall mounting kits with these shelves? They look pretty tall and top heavy. Would be scared if they tipped over
they do provide mounting hardware I just been lazy and haven't had any situations yet where it has toppled over. My room is carpet too if that matters

this is the general consensus. 3.0 knit/fit is way more comfortable but 1.0 knit looks better. that's why the Reigning Champs are so popular.. best of both worlds!
Man i wish i couldve gotten my hands on those Reigning Champs. I fell in love with em since teaser pics released but it was a fail on release day. I feel like its the only shoe i wanna save money for to pay resale.

After browsing this thread,  I am not satisfied with owning RC and Creams. I must have at least  4-5 1.0's.

Last edited:
Do all of the 1.0's have the non-continental sole?

How can i tell which 1.0s have the continental sole or not?

\

Pretty wild
Not surprising. Ever since boost took over  Nike's hype train, nothing has come close. Can't believe people were saying Lunarcharge were going to be a big hit. They look like your typical tubular-y3 sneaker. I wouldn't be surprised if Vapormax flops as well

Adidas in Westfield SF restocked the TB 3.0 today if someone didn't post already. Went in 10 min ago and got a sz. 11. Sizes other than 9-10.5 still available I believe but hella ppl coming in and out copping. 

there were a few 1.0 that had Continental soles. You can tell apart continental soles when it's flat compared to a more rounded out outsoles. Also says Continental on the soles of Continental soles 
laugh.gif

Adidas in Westfield SF restocked the TB 3.0 today if someone didn't post already. Went in 10 min ago and got a sz. 11. Sizes other than 9-10.5 still available I believe but hella ppl coming in and out copping. 
Yup, @jpac1738  posted, I was able to grab my 11 around 1:30. If you came in for an 11 at 2:50, they weren't lying about these being plentiful. Glad we all ate!

Get back in there and oop me a sz9!!!

Reasoning would be that cryptic IG post per Adidasrunning asking who wasn't able to cop. Also, restocked in NY/SF/Houston from what I read today so it would lead me to believe it possibly can restock at other locations.

Times like these miss working in the Financial District back in day. Gonna be like therefill and wait for the oop size 11. Congrats on those that picked up.

Stretchweb (non-continental)
View media item 2361033
Continental
View media item 2361034
1.0-knit LTDs beginning with 3M and Cream on, and collabs ranging from Hypebeast to Naked. All have the sole in the latter image. Stretchweb was phased out by 2.0on the UB proper, but some EQT 93/16s on the tail end and certain Y-3s (using UB midsole/outsoles) models continued with stretchweb. I feel like I'm forgetting some though, but that's the gist.

Back
Top Bottom