ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif
 via https://www.instagram.com/wex1200/?hl=en

Last edited:
Do all of the 1.0's have the non-continental sole?

How can i tell which 1.0s have the continental sole or not?

there were a few 1.0 that had Continental soles. You can tell apart continental soles when it's flat compared to a more rounded out outsoles. Also says Continental on the soles of Continental soles :lol:

Yeah. I can tell the difference with a pic of the sole and while in hand.

Just wanted to see if there was any other way instead of a direct pic of the sole... in case i wanted to buy off ebay or something.

Vino mentioned the curved bumps while viewing from the side. that seems to be the best indicator. thanks guys.

Stock price and market share are two completely different things.

But no doubt adidas has picked up a hell of a lot of steam in 2016. Hoping they can get me off my a** in 2017 though for more than just a few drops because I'm off the ultra boost hype already.

On a seperate note, the weather was great this afternoon in Philadelphia today so I grabbed dinner in these tonight. Like everyone who owns them will probably agree, super underrated and super comfortable.

*excuse my horrible pin roll. Just got theses pants yesterday and haven't brought them to the tailor yet*
View media item 2361080

I look forward to swiping past the IG pics of the one dude with 90% of the 30-40 they'll make of these futurecrafts.

Finally have an extra pair of cb 1.0 coming in. Might be done with UBs for a long time now. I have all the pairs I really wanted and could get for a reasonable price and not one UB after the 1.0 knit models have really caught my eyes so I'm slowly losing interest. Have to bring out all the pairs and take a collection pic soon.

View media item 2361079These came in today from HB. They fit more snug than my other 3.0s.

Props for the First Order Special Forces Tie Pilot.
Really wish I had time and connections to build one in the future. Working on a couple Classic ones.

The hype of these Futurecraft are as much as the Nike Hyper Adapt. Fyi for those in NYC: another Draw for those March 9. Good luck. Good for a flip.

Last edited:

White 1.0s took a beaters took a beating this weekend. Decided to put them in the wash:

I have it on delicate cycle with cold water / no spin / light soil

The fabric marker technique I did to black the boost is holding up surprisingly well. No evidence of black ink leakage so far.

I put a white pillowcase in there (maybe should've used 2) to break the fall of the shoes as the washer spins. No pillowcase and my shoes would be crashing everwhere in the washer.

*Took them out now and the knit is really clean. A little bit of the black boost has been washed away but none has leaked onto the knit.

Will see if anything feels different once the shoes dry.
Using a non-fragrance / non-dye detergent no softener.

Last edited:
Those still looking for TB UB in the SF Bay Area, Adidas Westfield only has sizes 12 and up still available.

Last edited:
I have it on delicate cycle with cold water / no spin / light soil

The fabric marker technique I did to black the boost is holding up surprisingly well. No evidence of black ink leakage so far.

I put a white pillowcase in there (maybe should've used 2) to break the fall of the shoes as the washer spins. No pillowcase and my shoes would be crashing everwhere in the washer.

*Took them out now and the knit is really clean. A little bit of the black boost has been washed away but none has leaked onto the knit.

Will see if anything feels different once the shoes dry.

Using a non-fragrance / non-dye detergent no softener.
I just bought new washer and dryer from LG, it came with a shoe rack for the dryer. Do you recommend using the dryer or do you just air dry in the sun? I don't want damp shoes getting mildew-y

I just bought new washer and dryer from LG, it came with a shoe rack for the dryer. Do you recommend using the dryer or do you just air dry in the sun? I don't want damp shoes getting mildew-y
Dope, I mine is LG as well but no shoe rack dryer.

I wouldn't recommend using the dryer at any temp. Just let em air dry in the sun. They won't mildew. Shoes usually dry in 1 to 2 days in direct sunlight. 

Back
Top Bottom