ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys have no self control. I'm not buying **** from Adidas unless they're 1.0s, a decent color of the 3.0's at Nordstrom so I can spend my gift card, or by some miracle Yeezy's fall on my lap with me barely trying.
Says the guy with 4 pairs of TW 1.0 and 4 pairs of CB 1.0 

Last edited:
Can anyone help with sizing on the turbo eqt support 93/17? How do they fit compared to UB 3.0s and what was retail on em

The only issue with sizing is the suede patch on the side of the shoe, doesnt have as much give as pk so it can be a little tight, especially if you have wide feet. My feet are not wide but i went half size up and they feel really good. I wear 10.5 in ub 3.0 with a snug fit, 10 in pk nmd and i have 11 in the eqts. Retail was 180.

You guys have no self control. I'm not buying **** from Adidas unless they're 1.0s, a decent color of the 3.0's at Nordstrom so I can spend my gift card, or by some miracle Yeezy's fall on my lap with me barely trying.

Says the guy with 4 pairs of TW 1.0 and 4 pairs of CB 1.0 

View media item 2241827

The well is drying up, so I grabbed as many as I could. The CB 1.0's are the GOAT, TW 1.0's a close second IMO and I got them all at retail price. I have not bit on any recent releases because I refuse to pay the same or more for something I deem inferior.

Last edited:
The well is drying up, so I grabbed as many as I could. The CB 1.0's are the GOAT, TW 1.0's a close second IMO and I got them all at retail price. I have not bit on any recent releases because I refuse to pay the same or more for something I deem inferior.
Just busting your balls 
laugh.gif

I really like the CB 1.0 as well. Gave them deadstock to my bro as bday gift though. Didn't want to buy another pair for myself because.... can't be rocking the same kicks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only issue with sizing is the suede patch on the side of the shoe, doesnt have as much give as pk so it can be a little tight, especially if you have wide feet. My feet are not wide but i went half size up and they feel really good. I wear 10.5 in ub 3.0 with a snug fit, 10 in pk nmd and i have 11 in the eqts. Retail was 180.
Thats good to know, too bad theres no 9.5. I wear a 9 in the 3.0 and they fit great, i can wear a 9 in the 1.0 but some are snug.

My white 1.0 bug me now. I wore them the other day and i guess its the glue showing yellow/an off color through the knit. Wish i had another pair. That was my first pair of UB over a year ago.

I personally decided to skip the core blacks. I knew black boost would come.l

A lot of folks calling this 3.5 knit as well. Dunno what to believe but in either case still a pass on pretty much all 3.5/4.0 knit CWs.

Like what I am seeing for the uncaged though.
yea i dunno what number this would be but champs and other sites were using this image for a while on the womens and boys ultra boost , but have since changed it. probably a 3.5? but still this upcoming iteration looks completely pointless.  (lol i said that about the 3.0s, and have a few now).....if below is what's coming, i feel more confident i can pass on them

Lol my feelings exactly. Gonna grab a pair of CB 3.0 some time at my local mall where I have a gift card to wear to the gym. Otherwise it's 1.0 or nothing. So dissapointed with how this shoe has gone straight downhill when it comes to aestethics. They started with a bang and just decided they would make it so much worse looking.

hmmm those are interesting. Those pics look better than the ones that were on the running site thats had them up for pre order for a while.

I read yesterday that there was a lot of in store restocks of the TB. Was there any online estocks ? Still looking for a pair 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom