ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have 0 pairs of UBs lol. I was a Nike person until I saw the light this year. Now I'm all about the three stripes.

Hate boost. I said I would stop this year but makes me want to pull the trigger on most stuff.

Agreed. Told myself no more NMDs after only having French beige and grey CS, but the WM R2 is pretty stunning and comfort is up there too from what I heard.

I told myself I had enough shoes but then the triple black and the MC pics came around and I wasn't able to help myself

Last edited:
yup, all your bloody fault ! 

anyway, that NB 247 is really worth copping for that price & comfy & look. I copped one myself, doesnt matter which version, they are fine lolz

They wanted $120 for the Tokyo Rats. They are cleeeaan in hand. Would have dropped it in a sec. How you only gonna get one size in???

Last edited:

Sometimes I think to myself, "Do I really need all these shoes?" then I remind myself "I probably don't but screw it they look mad nice" as I look at my 7 different black/white shoes.
My thoughts every time I see a hot new blk/wht shoe come out. I'm like DAMN DO I REALLY NEED ANOTHER OF THE SAME DAMN COLOR? Yes. Yes you do.

Last edited:
I just have a problem with buying shoes 
laugh.gif

I still lowkey don't know the difference when using grey and gray. Are they both interchangeable? Or does the UK use one way and the US use the other? I still spell it out grey. 
[h1]Gray vs. grey[/h1]
Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

via Grammarist

[h1]Gray vs. grey[/h1]
Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

via Grammarist
laugh.gif
 there you go

I pretty sure I use both. I'm also pretty sure I don't have a clue when or why I use a certain one lol.

Can anyone help with sizing on the turbo eqt support 93/17? How do they fit compared to UB 3.0s and what was retail on em

Back
Top Bottom