ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stopped by Politics today in Lafayette. They had just put out the Stan Smith Boost. Not bad in person, but wasn't feeling it enough to cop though. They got one pair of the NB 247 Tokyo Rats in but they were a size 9.
frown.gif

Would have pulled the trigg on those, & I haven't bought a pair of NB in a lonnng time.
This is the only SS that I need right now and for the year ...

``

******* delicious 

The Boost on the Smiths were very responsive though. Def better than the Superstars & even the NMD.

Those ARE sick btw...
And even the NMD *****?  haha 

I love SS , my last pair is pretty beat up

They were blue tho .

I love the quality of the leather of all the ss it's so dmn premium 

I'm also thinking the Parley caged and whatever mids that look good. The Sneaker Exchange collabs are the wild cards. Obviously the Yzys, but the last payment website glitch just broke my will. Still furious.

Oh yeah ... 

Those too ... 

Hate myself , will ahve to leave the thread for a while like Andy 

Sometimes I think to myself, "Do I really need all these shoes?" then I remind myself "I probably don't but screw it they look mad nice" as I look at my 7 different black/white shoes.

You guys have no self control. I'm not buying **** from Adidas unless they're 1.0s, a decent color of the 3.0's at Nordstrom so I can spend my gift card, or by some miracle Yeezy's fall on my lap with me barely trying.

Originally Posted by DesD1  

And even the NMD *****?  haha 

I love SS , my last pair is pretty beat up

They were blue tho .

I love the quality of the leather of all the ss it's so dmn premium 

laugh.gif
 To be honest though, I only have like 15 pairs altogether lol. But I think it was at 10 before February 
eek.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 To be honest though, I only have like 15 pairs altogether lol. But I think it was at 10 before February 
eek.gif

i Had 1 (one) pair of shoes (and they worn out pretty bad) before last year when i bought my first boost ..... damn it ......now i have the same amount as yours ..

Back
Top Bottom