ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah SIIIIIIIR haha 

and well it's up to Drisk to disclose that information 

(Just received Drisk tracking info, cause I didn't had any the last couple of days, everything must be ready on Thursday, hopefully as long as that is my "day off" next week)

No worries bud. Take your time. Now time to spam drisk inbox for that info. :lol:

No worries bud. Take your time. Now time to spam drisk inbox for that info.
laugh.gif
lmao ... even though you're the only one that already knows the answer haha 

Anyone have any experience with Sports Shoes? I ordered a pair of UB exactly a week ago and still nothing other than an order confirmation from then, not even anything on my PayPal account. Going to try to cancel and grab the UB's off eBay

I just started a new job and need some comfy kicks but I'm not trying to pay ultra boost prices, even though it sounds like they're worth it. Are there any cheaper adidas alternatives to the ultra boost before I just settle and buy a pair of flyknit presto?

I just started a new job and need some comfy kicks but I'm not trying to pay ultra boost prices, even though it sounds like they're worth it. Are there any cheaper adidas alternatives to the ultra boost before I just settle and buy a pair of flyknit presto?
The Pure boost, the adizeros boost, some other boost in the low there's plenty in the outlets 

:rofl: i wish, although im not a fan of zebras. just some OG nmds. I keep missing on them. I sold my original pair while they were still worth alot once I heard they would come back.

Oh that oop. I almost forgot that. :smokin Rip to des inbox now that people know this oop. :lol:

@DesD1

Master of the oops
Chairman of the cops
Sensei of the hook ups
A modern day Robin Hood

:lol:

Last edited:
[size=18pt]As a friendly reminder, if anyone wants to help another member, please do it accordingly.

Ooping, selling, or trading posts will be deleted, especially if they are an attempt to "bait" or "phishing." This can and may lead to thread removal, suspension, or being banned.

Seeing quite of few flagged posts on this topic.[/size]

Last edited:
Re:NMD. Most notably, the elastic collar on the '15 OG is an alternating gray/black pattern, whereas the '17 pair is solid black. Minute differences would be the shading of the colors on the plugs/blocks. (I forget which pair has the dark/more saturated blocks)

'15 - Gloss Blue adidas box
'17 - Matte black adidas box

Last edited:
As a friendly reminder, if anyone wants to help another member, please do it accordingly.

Ooping, selling, or trading posts will be deleted, especially if they are an attempt to "bait" or "phishing." This can and may lead to thread removal, suspension, or being banned.

Seeing quite of few flagged posts on this topic.
What is "Ooping"?

Back
Top Bottom