ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh you know, like in basketball when another dude throws his teammate the ball up in the air for a dunk.
Sure but I fail to see the context with shoes. Isn't providing assists good? 
laugh.gif

Oh you know, like in basketball when another dude throws his teammate the ball up in the air for a dunk.
Sure but I fail to see the context with shoes. Isn't providing assists good? :lol:
An assist in. This context is when someone points you in the right direction and you score (Buy successfully) on your own. An Oop is when you distribute in such a way that guarantees the success.

I can't seem to pull the trigger on the eBay sale. It's all still too expensive and I'm waiting for the iniki in the color I want

BTW random question:

Does anyone have those ZNE sweats that came out this winter? I got mediums in the heather grey but they're so baggy. Was wondering if anyone sized down for them and how it fits

BTW random question:

Does anyone have those ZNE sweats that came out this winter? I got mediums in the heather grey but they're so baggy. Was wondering if anyone sized down for them and how it fits

I like them, but they are really baggy in the upper leg. I got a small & I don't wear a small in anything lol. The Melbourne ZNE pant looks to be a little slimmer.

Anyone who copped the black AW Run, did the white tongue come with some type of protective adhesive layer? A ton of pairs I'm seeing online seem to have something like that, or they're just really bad fugazis.

Last edited:
Alright guys... Now that the code has expired, it is now time to brace yourselves for "Why isn't my ebay code working?????"

We all knew it would happen. It was inevitable

BTW random question:

DEFINITELY should have sized down, I immediately regretted not doing so after I got them in. Super comfy though. The zippers are trash though man, especially on the hoody.

Alright guys... Now that the code has expired, it is now time to brace yourselves for "Why isn't my ebay code working?????"

Did it expire? I just used it to cop Kith Trails for 160 shipped. Figured expiration was midnight PST.

Is like 2 more hour?
I still wait for seller to accept/reject my offer. Guess my L this time

Anyone who copped the black AW Run, did the white tongue come with some type of protective adhesive layer? A ton of pairs I'm seeing online seem to have something like that, or they're just really bad fugazis.
It's a thin cardboard paper that covers the tongue for protection. 

Back
Top Bottom