ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Did it expire? I just used it to cop Kith Trails for 160 shipped. Figured expiration was midnight PST.
Damn I should've thought about copping the trails with it before I just copped this supreme shirt. I need some boost for snow.

O well, they won't be here by the time it snows (Monday) and global warming got us barely getting any snow all winter so I'll survive. Good cop though

Did you guys hear google is going to remove captcha? Does that mean its going away on ADC?
Apparently they aren't "removing" it, but instead replacing it with an "Invisible captcha" that analyzes your browsing and then determines if you are a robot or not. Seems creepy that they are able to do that, but I am excited to see how this fairs for combating bots

http://www.ebay.com/rpp/fashion-cou...%3D711-53200-19255-0%26rvr_id%3D1181348277577

"Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PST on March 11, 2017". Seller has 48 hrs to accept your bid. Might get stuck with deal after code expires.
I message the seller to cancel the offer if they don't answer till 11p.m. March 11. Hope he listens..

If this fail i don't know anymore where to get decent price for wangs
You can easily cancel the offer yourself...

Anyone have any experience with Sports Shoes? I ordered a pair of UB exactly a week ago and still nothing other than an order confirmation from then, not even anything on my PayPal account. Going to try to cancel and grab the UB's off eBay
They're legit. Just takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive in the US. Customer service sucks and they don't provide a tracking number.

They're legit. Just takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive in the US. Customer service sucks and they don't provide a tracking number.
wasn't worried about them being legit, but thanks anyways for the info! Just looked at the PP invoice and seems that they cancelled my pair so I copped off ebay for cheaper so no harm no foul, thanks anyways though!!

wasn't worried about them being legit, but thanks anyways for the info! Just looked at the PP invoice and seems that they cancelled my pair so I copped off ebay for cheaper so no harm no foul, thanks anyways though!!
No problem, what pair was it?

Did you guys hear google is going to remove captcha? Does that mean its going away on ADC?
Apparently they aren't "removing" it, but instead replacing it with an "Invisible captcha" that analyzes your browsing and then determines if you are a robot or not. Seems creepy that they are able to do that, but I am excited to see how this fairs for combating bots

This process seems really odd to me. So just signed in on the link with one of my google IDs. But I don't use my google mail user name for paypal or any sneaker sites for that matter.
I religiously clear out cookies and website track info multiple times each session every day. And especially right before and after ADC drop dates. Figure that would be a clear reset chance each time.
Why the hell would I let SkyNet keep a continuous tracker on my browing history? F* that.

What is "Ooping"?
Its basically asking another member to help you out, or helping another member out in public...

So basically we can post " looking for size x" and hopefully another member sees it in the end you must  take it to the DMs.....

Somehow NT feels that user posted content puts them at risk if a user goes rogue and sends you to a wrong site... so bascially if they do, blame NT cause thats why we cant openly "oop" each other...

Instead we can post our Ls, commiserate and post our  pickups (although multiples of the same shoes posted in one pic may constitute selling or intent to sell) oh and sizing questions.. we love those 
roll.gif

at least thats my understanding... 

Last edited:
BTW random question:

Does anyone have those ZNE sweats that came out this winter? I got mediums in the heather grey but they're so baggy. Was wondering if anyone sized down for them and how it fits

I like them, but they are really baggy in the upper leg. I got a small & I don't wear a small in anything lol. The Melbourne ZNE pant looks to be a little slimmer.

DEFINITELY should have sized down, I immediately regretted not doing so after I got them in. Super comfy though. The zippers are trash though man, especially on the hoody.

Ah ****, bummer. I wanted to size down but when I bought them (they were on sale $50!) adidas store only had the medium. And then every time I friggin went in there after to exchange they never had small! And now they're out of season so they don't even sell them anymore and I'm stuck with the mediums.

The waist fits great, it's just SOOOO baggy in the thighs it looks kinda ridiculous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom