ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got these in today. Seller even shipped them directly in the ADC box. eBay coupon came in clutch but still sold my spare CNY 3.0 to fund these. 

As another user previously mentioned, the WM EQT Support 93/17 run larger than the OG EQT Support 93/17. I went TTS with the OG and 1/2 size down to 11.5 in these. They fit perfectly with just enough toe space. 

atleast the right shoe came out perfect? :lol:

I did NOT understand the need of some people trying to "customize" these. Oh well... Not my money & im not wearing them so who am I to judge. Well, that is unless they come out looking like those. :lol:

atleast the right shoe came out perfect?
laugh.gif
But it didn't. Look at the tip of the toebox 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I did NOT understand the need of some people trying to "customize" these. Oh well... Not my money & im not wearing them so who am I to judge. Well, that is unless they come out looking like those. :lol:

if naked didn't cancel on me I'd remove that stripe too. Those cs2s just look better without the stripe running down the middle!

But it didn't. Look at the tip of the toebox :lol:  

ehhh it aint that noticeable.... but that left shoe is got dam!

$200 down the drain. I'd personally remove the leather strip too if I copped the Pinks but I'd get someone who is more experienced with adhesives to do it.

I'm still scared to remove the SNS x SS toecap after my first go at it. Dipped acetone all over and can't even get it to peel properly. Also, scared that excessive Acetone will eventually damage the knit.

Last edited:

Got these in today. Seller even shipped them directly in the ADC box. eBay coupon came in clutch but still sold my spare CNY 3.0 to fund these. 

As another user previously mentioned, the WM EQT Support 93/17 run larger than the OG EQT Support 93/17. I went TTS with the OG and 1/2 size down to 11.5 in these. They fit perfectly with just enough toe space. 

so you are a size 11 in mens and size 11.5 women for the eqt? 

No, these are the White Mountaineering (WM) EQT Support 93/17 and is a sz 11.5 US (in men's). My OG EQT support 93/17 sizing is TTS sz 12 US (in men's). 

Yeah I'm stuck with my 11's trying to sell them on eBay to get enough to buy a 10.5... wish I had known to go .5 down on these! Such a hard shoe to get it kinda makes me sick that I have them and can't wear them.

can't tell if that is glue residue or ripped stitching. If it's glue, a little bit of acetone should remove it perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom