ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fixed big homie. Don't forget the spicy ketchup, too, Playboi

Dis man already know.
Sorry to say I don't eat ketchup.
laugh.gif
I vaguely recall you mentioning that. Skraight cheese or something like that? Regardless, can I take a rep away from you? lol

Sorry to say I don't eat ketchup. :lol:
I vaguely recall you mentioning that. Skraight cheese or something like that? Regardless, can I take a rep away from you? lol

Bet it's that sour fruit tomato paste taste he's not used to.
Broke bread over some lumpia and pancit with some Filipinos back in the Bay Area long time ago and I'm wondering why the hell their hot sauce is not spicy but sweet. Through me off.

Haha Nike hasn't put out any good looking new shoe for years now. They fail one time after another. Only decent shoe I've seen from them the past years are the sf af1. The rest look so weird and bad compared to even the 2.0 UB.

Lunarepic and FKRs are good

Imo no not at all. The fkr's are butt ugly, especially in the back of the shoe. Lunarepics are also a big no no from me. But Hey we all have different taste luckily. Haven't been excited for a Nike shoe for years now.

Don't understand people that only rock with one brand. And that Teddy is a complete tool. Only thing good about him is he sometimes gets shoes early and comments on fit. Outside of that, he and his fans are cringeworthy.

I like fkr and still like them. Tho not enough for me to buy a new pair.
Me too, hype or no hype. Still a great shoe to me. Havent bought anything new also but it might change when the mc 2.0 comes out again. But anyways, pretty sad my TB 3.0 order got cancelled. Maybe i'll use it on the white eqts coming out.

Don't understand people that only rock with one brand. And that Teddy is a complete tool. Only thing good about him is he sometimes gets shoes early and comments on fit. Outside of that, he and his fans are cringeworthy.
Concur with everything. Just that i have a little more toxical approach to that dude, or tbh to his followers. But I don't really want to open that debate once again 
eyes.gif

first and foremost, i am not affiliated to this seller. i've bought from seller before so definitely legit. even recommended on reddit.

secondly, take a look at this japan lettering flat lace in 80cm/90cm:

https://www.slickieslaces.com/colle...d-ultra-boost-basics-flat-laces-***-lettering

for those of you who love anything japanese lettering.

I only have a few pairs of nikes and one NB and rock mainly boost, but I concur that it doesn't make sense to call yourself a sneakerhead whilst limiting yourself to only one brand! If you love sneakers so dearly then you should open your mind to all types IMO

I use to buy Jordan's. Only ones I bought in the last 2 years are the TB 3s and the chameleon 1s. I just love Adidas so much more for their look and comfort. Jordans/Nike are just too bulky for my taste if that makes any sense.

Me too, hype or no hype. Still a great shoe to me. Havent bought anything new also but it might change when the mc 2.0 comes out again. But anyways, pretty sad my TB 3.0 order got cancelled. Maybe i'll use it on the white eqts coming out.
Oh still love my MC 2.0. Still one of my cleanest pair.

Sorry to hear your TB got cancelled. You'll get another chance.

I do like the look of AJ1's but I could never rock them with the way I dress and would prefer not to force a fit that doesn't feel natural to me. That's why I love UB's, they go with every outfit almost; Shorts, sweatpants, Jeans. You never have to stress a fit

Back
Top Bottom