ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't understand people that only rock with one brand. And that Teddy is a complete tool. Only thing good about him is he sometimes gets shoes early and comments on fit. Outside of that, he and his fans are cringeworthy.
Concur with everything. Just that i have a little more toxical approach to that dude, or tbh to his followers. But I don't really want to open that debate once again 
eyes.gif
Understandable. It's like he has a personal vendetta against Nike. Whines about it in probably ever video I've seen. I had to break down and watch his video when both Kith pairs released. I will say for the most part, his sizing has been spot on for me.

I only have a few pairs of nikes and one NB and rock mainly boost, but I concur that it doesn't make sense to call yourself a sneakerhead whilst limiting yourself to only one brand! If you love sneakers so dearly then you should open your mind to all types IMO

I do like the look of AJ1's but I could never rock them with the way I dress and would prefer not to force a fit that doesn't feel natural to me. That's why I love UB's, they go with every outfit almost; Shorts, sweatpants, Jeans. You never have to stress a fit
Some of what I have may not be cutting edge technology, but in addition to Adidas ... I still wear Asics, Diadora, Vans, Puma, Redwings, New Balance, Nike (AMs, Jordans, Kobes, FKRs, a couple Lebrons, PG1s caught my eye recently and bought the Pre-Heat pair, Hyperchase etc etc) to name a few. However, if I had to take one brand for the rest of my life and was forced to make a decision, it would be Nike though. Too much stuff from clothing to shoes that I like in spite of how great Boosts is, and even though I do happen to like a lot of Adidas' clothing, too. In any case, runner in general are easier to wear Jordan's/basketball shoes. My Gel Lyte 3s get almost equal "playing time" as my Boosts. Not because they're more comfortable, but rather I love the silhouette.

You British and living in Orlando? lol. "whilst" is more of British term. Anyway, Orlando native here and proud of the Knights considering they were playing division I-AA when I was growing up, but ... You know the deal. Go 'Noles

Last edited:
I inspected a CB 1.0 that was made in 2015 and the construction was noticeably better than my 2016 pairs. I thnik adidas started giving less *****. Or maybe it was coincidence that pair just happened to have fewer flaws.

Last edited:
I inspected a CB 1.0 that was made in 2015 and the construction was noticeably better than my 2016 pairs. I thnik adidas started giving less *****. Or maybe it was just coincidence that pair just happened to have fewer flaws.
As our parents would say ... they don't make them like they used to. 
glasses.gif

Don't understand people that only rock with one brand. And that Teddy is a complete tool. Only thing good about him is he sometimes gets shoes early and comments on fit. Outside of that, he and his fans are cringeworthy.
 I will never understand the kids at sneakercons that get their shoes signed by youtubers. Why the fuk y'all want some nobody signing their autograph on your shoes? 

Last edited:
Pretty much the only Nike gear I wear is college team apparel. Not a hater, but all my caszh apparel is mostly Adidas. Before Boost I rocked mostly Chucks, Puma, Vans, Tretorn, & an Asics here & there. Outside of Air Max, Nike hasn't made a thing that's interested me in a long time.

I will never understand the kids at sneakercons that get their shoes signed by youtubers. Why the fuk y'all want some nobody sign their autograph on your shoes? 
One of the few people I'd ever let sign my shoes is in your avi. Outside of some NBA greats with their own shoe line and Tinker, they can keep their markers/pens in their pocket.

Last edited:

I will never understand the kids at sneakercons that get their shoes signed by youtubers. Why the fuk y'all want some nobody sign their autograph on your shoes? 
One of the few people I'd ever let sign my shoes is in your avi. Outside of some NBA greats with their own shoe line and Tinker, they can keep their markers/pens in their pocket.
Yeah of course. I almost got my Lebrons signed by Lebron himself last all star game in NYC. But what kind of person wants some youtuber's autograph? They're gonna be irrelevant in the future smh.

Understandable. It's like he has a personal vendetta against Nike. Whines about it in probably ever video I've seen. I had to break down and watch his video when both Kith pairs released. I will say for the most part, his sizing has been spot on for me.

Some of what I have may not be cutting edge technology, but in addition to Adidas ... I still wear Asics, Diadora, Vans, Puma, Redwings, New Balance, Nike (AMs, Jordans, Kobes, FKRs, a couple Lebrons, PG1s caught my eye recently and bought the Pre-Heat pair, Hyperchase etc etc) to name a few. However, if I had to take one brand for the rest of my life and was forced to make a decision, it would be Nike though. Too much stuff from clothing to shoes that I like in spite of how great Boosts is, and even though I do happen to like a lot of Adidas' clothing, too. In any case, runner in general are easier to wear Jordan's/basketball shoes. My Gel Lyte 3s get almost equal "playing time" as my Boosts. Not because they're more comfortable, but rather I love the silhouette.

You British and living in Orlando? lol. "whilst" is more of British term. Anyway, Orlando native here and proud of the Knights considering they were playing division I-AA when I was growing up, but ... You know the deal. Go 'Noles
Nope been in Florida nearly all my life! Maybe I'm just spending too much time online and picking up British mannerisms. 
roll.gif

Go Knights!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Going back to my previous post about wearing my college team apparel...

Go Noles!
If Adidas did a Players edition UB on par with the Miami and ASU pairs with every school who does everyone think would have the dopest pair?

If im being honest i would think that TCU would with the Purple and Black

If Adidas did a Players edition UB on par with the Miami and ASU pairs with every school who does everyone think would have the dopest pair?

If im being honest i would think that TCU would with the Purple and Black

Hmmmm... Penn St in Navy with white undertones would be pretty dope.

Caught me. In all seriousness just a long time sneaker fan stepping out of the asics / new balance / puma world into this wonderous thing known as "boost"
haha. welcome to the boost world.  You'll start to compare other shoes in terms of comfort when not wearing boost.  I always find myself thinking about it when I put on flyknits, air maxes, etc.  Also, getting them for retail or buying them from resell will start to frustrate you.

Back
Top Bottom